ANC International News Broadcast 2: Strange Signal Received

Cheonsa

YiEZYti.jpg

Good afternoon, I am Seo Joo Hyun, and this is ANC International News. Amenrian Spy Satelite "Jilin" received an unfamiliar signal from North Africa last week. The Imperial Intelligence Agency have been trying to find the source of the signal and decipher it, but no results have been reported. The area is notorious for numerous disturbances, such as plane crashes and missing people. Experts suggest that there might be a transmitter and signal jammer in the vicinity, but no such thing has been found so far. Imperial Intelligence Agency Director Lee Minho has this to say on the matter.

ZRZkcSC.jpg

Lee Minho, Director of the Imperial Intelligence Agency

The North African Blackout Zone is a problem that has been around for too long. It is an insult, and a disturbance to the sovereignty of our Empire. I can no longer ignore it, and will therefore try my best to find out what is going on. We will continue to investigate this potential threat, and will stop it before it could harm our people. We will be working with nearby nations in the area, and we hope their cooperation will bring us closer towards the truth.

YiEZYti.jpg

That being said, the government will be paying more attention on this issue, in hopes that the mystery that shrouds the North African deserts could be solved soon. I am Seo Joo Hyun, and this is ANC International News. Good afternoon and have a nice day. Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg

French Director of National Intelligence

The French Sector has seen similar blackouts, however we can not confirm when and where they came from. French Authorities do not think it came from our side. 

OOC: Sorry, he kinda asked me to do this sometime ago. Sorry for the lateness.

• Upvote 1

sig.gif