Why is the left so violent?

Aisha Greyjoy

The point is that it's less an issue of far left or far right and more an issue of stupidity and hatred.  Extremes tend to deal in hate - whether it's the leftists lack of understanding for why conservatives feel the way they do or the right/alt-right's hate for immigrants and minorities and government.

There's just too much partisanship. Everyone is so radical and convinced they're right that they're not willing to give the other side a chance to explain themselves or to learn something new. I've changed my views several times in the past several years, and that was because I listened to what others had to say and it made sense to me. There's nothing but good to be had from people putting their torches and pitchforks down and listening to what the opposition has to say.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Nope, sure don't. I'm only counting American terrorists and that shows as zero for me. Right wing violence against various targets happens a lot here. From suicide crashing a small plane into an IRS building, to shooting up the Holocaust museum, to killer George Tiller in church, to bombings of women's health clinics, to mass shootings at those clinics, to militia attempts to kill police officers in order to massacre entire police forces at their funerals and more. BLM isn't a terrorist movement (or an organization) and anarchists basically don't join groups like that. They're more into stuff like Food Not Bombs..

They are listed as Unaffiliated by the large and not as Right-Wing Terrorists. Religious Fundamentalists are also listed separate to the Right Wing, but again they also are usually unaffiliated. 

So to keep your statement that the left wing isn't about violence you are localising it to just America. In addition to not be too ridiculous you have stated that property damage is acceptable (and cracking heads I suppose unless you think there hasn't been noted such incidents). How weak. You do know terrorism isn't just killing people right?

They are listed as Unaffiliated by the large and not as Right-Wing Terrorists. Religious Fundamentalists are also listed separate to the Right Wing, but again they also are usually unaffiliated. 

So to keep your statement that the left wing isn't about violence you are localising it to just America. In addition to not be too ridiculous you have stated that property damage is acceptable (and cracking heads I suppose unless you think there hasn't been noted such incidents). How weak. You do know terrorism isn't just killing people right?

I was always localizing to the US. Property damage is fine.

GICjEwp.gif

Property damage is fine with me. I don't care as long as they don't behave like conservative terrorists and actually kill people.

I assume you're one of those "they only destroy big businesses buildings so its all cool". In actuality groups like BLM are all too happy to destroy small businesses just fine. 

Well I must disagree with you. Would you mind posting your address so I can protest in such a way that is fine with you? 

If I didn't go to the trouble of keeping game shit away from RL shit, I'd have no problem with this.

I assume you're one of those "they only destroy big businesses buildings so its all cool". In actuality groups like BLM are all too happy to destroy small businesses just fine. 

BLM isn't an organization

GICjEwp.gif

...Am I the only one who likes violence? Like, it's way more exciting than usual, run-off-the-mill politics. would you rather read an article on torture and riots or some obscure bill about regulating the glass-making industry?

plus, it gets things done quicker and more...exciting. that fear you feel, that threat of danger, and rush of violence and anarchy is like riding a giant roller coaster ride! it's like playing a video game except in real life ---- where you can get hurt and where actions have consequences. it's just like the most detailed, 10/10 IGN-rated game of all time!

imagine living in a modern-version of skyrim, where you see gore and blood and you get to do anything you want. going against laws and stuff is simple and easy to do, and escaping police is like grand theft auto. if politics becomes violent, what's wrong with it? it's like Westworld in real life! a world-sized amusement park!

would you rather live in a world where it's always dull, boring, and predictable --- where you're restricted and can't do everything you want --- or in a world where everyday is questionable, you live in a constant thrill for your life, and you get to feel pain and give pain as you wish!

lol, writing this makes me feel like a sadomasochist xD

tl;dr - violence isn't a problem or a question to be answered; it's a gift and something to enjoy!

• Upvote 1

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

...Am I the only one who likes violence?

Like, it's way more exciting than usual, run-off-the-mill politics.

would you rather read an article on torture and riots or some obscure bill about regulating the glass-making industry?

plus, it gets things done quicker and more...exciting.

that fear you feel, that threat of danger, and rush of violence and anarchy is like riding a giant roller coaster ride! it's like playing a video game except in real life ---- where you can get hurt and where actions have consequences. it's just like the most detailed, 10/10 IGN-rated game of all time!

imagine living in a modern-version of skyrim, where you see gore and blood and you get to do anything you want. going against laws and stuff is simple and easy to do, and escaping police is like grand theft auto. if politics becomes violent, what's wrong with it? it's like Westworld in real life! a world-sized amusement park!

would you rather live in a world where it's always dull, boring, and predictable --- where you're restricted and can't do everything you want --- or in a world where everyday is questionable, you live in a constant thrill for your life, and you get to feel pain and give pain as you wish!

tl;dr - violence isn't a problem or a question to be answered; it's a gift and something to enjoy!

No. 

Yes. 

Glass is pretty interesting, tbh. 

Can't argue with that. 

You should join RAAD, then. 

Uhh... 

Well, I mean Zimbabwe exists for a reason... 

k

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

No. 

Yes. 

Glass is pretty interesting, tbh. 

Can't argue with that. 

You should join RAAD, then. 

Uhh... 

Well, I mean Zimbabwe exists for a reason... 

k

Zimbabwe has rules and RAAD has moral-rules tho. What I'm talking about is unrestricted, painful violence! I think that, if humans are free to act on their desires for hurting others, then we'll be happier (since everyone who's a victim would be dead). The constant threat of life and death makes all of us really enjoy life, living in the moment in a hedonistic lifestyle, experiencing thrilling joys unobtainable in modern life (something that small organizations like RAAD won't be able to afford). Even countries like Iraq and Iran are boring in comparison to unlimited violence since people are still stifled --- they're scared to embrace their own desires.

I know it kind of sounds crazy (my friends irl kind of tell me that a few times when I accidentally get into this whole monologue) but I'm really passionate about this and I think that, if everyone abandons the concept of community and country (like Zimbabwe), we can have a short, enjoyable life of thrills and fun! Filled with pain and hopelessness and excitement! My grandparents had always told me that a person is "made out of experiences" and I think that people can become more fleshed out, rounded characters with enough tragedy and despair.

Imagine it Wisdom! A world where everyone can feel their heart racing instead of waiting idly for hours out of a day, bored out of their minds. A world just like ones in the novels and movies; where crime isn't somewhere far but near, and the plot twists where you can either be a victim or a perpetrator. It's like a fantasy theme park, a real-life MMORPG, a world that can be whatever you want! And if you get bored of it or tired of it, you can just go out in a BANG and then you'll just sleep forever, maybe in the afterlife, maybe not, satisfied and content with living in this world already and enjoying the next one (or just sleeping it off).

Plus, if religion is real, then you won't be lonely in Hell or the Underworld, or Purgatory, or anything, because everyone will be there! You can have the best of both worlds! 

• Upvote 1

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

BLM isn't an organization

Tell us what these unaffiliated gunmen you love to cite are part of. Any organisation? Going by the stats its basically a unicorn. Now perhaps you want to have both, they aren't an organisation (those right wingers of yours) but the right wing should be responsible for it. If so then BLM even if we go by your talk they aren't an organisation (an iffy thing, they organise all the time) still represents the left wing in the same way you state the right wingers do. 

I didn't bother reading through all this but the answer is easy......they don't have jobs.....which leads them to having nothing to do all day besides !@#$ing and moaning about what they don't have and why it wasn't given to them.  Just think on the saying:  "Devil finds work for idle hands"

X4EfkAB.png

Of course they have jobs. That's aggressively dumb.  Not even on Republican welfare (US military), actual jobs.

First off, if they had jobs, they'd be there working instead of !@#$in on the streets.  WTF are you talking about Republican Welfare (US military)?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Zimbabwe has rules and RAAD has moral-rules tho. What I'm talking about is unrestricted, painful violence! I think that, if humans are free to act on their desires for hurting others, then we'll be happier (since everyone who's a victim would be dead). The constant threat of life and death makes all of us really enjoy life, living in the moment in a hedonistic lifestyle, experiencing thrilling joys unobtainable in modern life (something that small organizations like RAAD won't be able to afford). Even countries like Iraq and Iran are boring in comparison to unlimited violence since people are still stifled --- they're scared to embrace their own desires.

I know it kind of sounds crazy (my friends irl kind of tell me that a few times when I accidentally get into this whole monologue) but I'm really passionate about this and I think that, if everyone abandons the concept of community and country (like Zimbabwe), we can have a short, enjoyable life of thrills and fun! Filled with pain and hopelessness and excitement! My grandparents had always told me that a person is "made out of experiences" and I think that people can become more fleshed out, rounded characters with enough tragedy and despair.

Imagine it Wisdom! A world where everyone can feel their heart racing instead of waiting idly for hours out of a day, bored out of their minds. A world just like ones in the novels and movies; where crime isn't somewhere far but near, and the plot twists where you can either be a victim or a perpetrator. It's like a fantasy theme park, a real-life MMORPG, a world that can be whatever you want! And if you get bored of it or tired of it, you can just go out in a BANG and then you'll just sleep forever, maybe in the afterlife, maybe not, satisfied and content with living in this world already and enjoying the next one (or just sleeping it off).

Plus, if religion is real, then you won't be lonely in Hell or the Underworld, or Purgatory, or anything, because everyone will be there! You can have the best of both worlds! 

Oh God damnit, why does this actually make sense? 

WTF are you talking about Republican Welfare (US military)?

It's just a Control-Left meme. Since we aren't at war, they say the military is just a bunch of welfare queens deployed around the world. I bet they would just love it if the military was abolished and we get invaded by China, Russia, or some other military-heavy nation with limited freedom of speech. I think the Ctrl-Leftists who believe this are ungrateful !@#$ who need a hug from a right-wing death squad, but nobody asked me. *shrugs* 

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

First off, if they had jobs, they'd be there working instead of !@#$in on the streets.  WTF are you talking about Republican Welfare (US military)?

You don't have free time or sick days you can use? We're talking about welfare and the military is a much, much bigger welfare system.

GICjEwp.gif

You don't have free time or sick days you can use? We're talking about welfare and the military is a much, much bigger welfare system.

So how in the !@#$ is the military a much, much bigger welfare system? If it weren't for the military we'd all be still waving the god damn Union Jack, having afternoon tea, playing cricket and saying shit like "Cheerio" and "Top of the morning to ya"! All of course while yelling......"God save the Queen". So get the !@#$ out of here with that shit.

EDIT: No I don't have sick days per say, I get 120 hours a year to use for whatever and seeing as I work 2 weeks of four 10 hour days and 1 week of five 8 hours days, depending on when and where I use those hours gives me like 12-15 days off. Me personally, I'd like to spend my free time with my family and going on vacations, not standing around yelling "whoa is me.....my life sucks.....lets vandalize our nieghborhoods, destroy property and hurt other people.....that will show the government we mean business!"

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

So, like them, you have built-in time to do, you just choose not to while they choose to do so.

We have absolutely no need for a military this size.

So riddle me this Batman......seeing as you seem to be an expert in this area, what size military should we have than?

X4EfkAB.png

So riddle me this Batman......seeing as you seem to be an expert in this area, what size military should we have than?

I'd say about 200 warships, enough to assure commerce protection if a nation state goes pirate, 600-1000 fighter aircraft, at least a full corps, so 50000 ground troops on active duty ready to fight, a single marine division of maybe 15-20000 and a much more active reserves and national guard allowing us to "scale up" within a few few months as needed. Throw in enough personal to man our strategic weapons of say 1000 nuclear warheads and I think that's probably enough.

As a veteran, I say "being in the military is not republican welfare".

Really. Its a hard goddamn job, much harder then anything I've done in the civlian world.

I know about a dozen women who protested Trump back in Jan. They all have jobs. My wife didn't go. She was afraid of being put on a list. The Chicago PD does use software to monitor crowd's faces and link those faces to social media posts, so they do build a database of who attends protests. The day may come when those people dissapear. its happened in lots of countries. It could happen here.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy