2/14/2017 - Alliance Control Panel

Alex

awesome update :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Neat! Though this announcement would have been better if you accidentally published warchest info; it just doesn't feel like a true update without the Syndicate being negatively impacted. :ph34r:

tS wasn't given access to these tools as that would give them an unfair advantage.

gkt70Td.png

Also, put this into tabs. Make it a tad more organized. Make the Mass PM tab or the warchest tab the default one as that will probably be the one people use the most.

Anyway, despite ruining my little business, good update. Can't wait for warchest data in API. Be sure to include all resources in the api please.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

Could you allow us to control who can access it? Similar to bank management permissions please? 

Also, could you give us an option to view the warchest on a separate screen? It's kinda annoying I have to scroll for info when half my screen is available to be used. Also do this with the bank history, please.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is a nice update!

I wonder about maybe putting a toggle on the nation side to disallow the alliance from seeing their warchest?

Arguably, individual nations have the right to withhold that information.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

This is a nice update!

I wonder about maybe putting a toggle on the nation side to disallow the alliance from seeing their warchest?

They can under account settings i believe

This is awesome!

I like the resource per city numbers, but at the same time if you're trying to copy/paste over to a spreadsheet, having two different numbers in the same cell makes it harder to use.  I can see wanting to copy/paste this over into a spreadsheet and then creating a formula to quickly check if people meet warchest requirements.

• Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png

• Administrators

Can you add food to the display please? Many alliances have it in their warchests. Besides that great update.

Food has been added. Additionally, nations that have opted out of sharing their information will still show up in the list, but with only their military account information shown.

This is a nice update!

You can opt out of sharing your information on the Account page.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Food has been added. Additionally, nations that have opted out of sharing their information will still show up in the list, but with only their military account information shown.

You can opt out of sharing your information on the Account page.

I just checked at it says 0 food for everyone, I'm assuming this is a bug? 

I just checked at it says 0 food for everyone, I'm assuming this is a bug? 

I think at gametime reset it will update 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

• Jax locked this topic