2/14/2017 - Alliance Control Panel

Alex

• Administrators

I already mentioned that I would be making this information available via the API soon, in which case you won't need to parse anything out of that table.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I already mentioned that I would be making this information available via the API soon, in which case you won't need to parse anything out of that table.

Soon has a very broad definition. Also relevant: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soon%20

Personally, I just did it for the challenge. Even if you had said "next week" for the API, I would have still likely worked out how to parse the table.

Though I've done it so many times over the years (for PnW and the other one), it's not really much of a challenge anymore to parse any page (in PHP or JavaScript).

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• 1 month later...

Any update on this? I've personally been waiting around for it to be available via the API, before I did anything more. Not sure on any of the players, who use the API.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Jax locked this topic