Isn't it magical?

Prefonteen

I knew about this months ago!

Please note: Rogue does not know of or enforce any views expressed within this post. This post was written and created by a multicultural team of various faiths, beliefs and nationalities. This message shall destruct in 37 seconds.

Edited by Rogue

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I knew about this months ago!

Ho, Ho, Dear Reader... it looks like Uncle Salt Porker has some idea of Parti's magical brain. His face... is the worst.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Inb4 Partisan attempts to create an arrangement with VE, thus making the ally game go full circle. I see your ploy you snake in the grass.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

TEst 2.0? you be the judge

Partisan strikes me as more of a Tzeentch worshiper than a Khorne worshiper.

inb4 every thread inexplicably becomes a TEst thread again

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I prefer to think of us as Guardian back in the day.

you are going to make garrdien relevant rich again

you are going to make garrdien relevant  proud again

you are going to make garrdien relevant  safe again

AND YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE GARRDIEN GREAT AGAIN! THANK YOU, FOR STEVE, YOU LOVE US ALL! 

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Go paperless. See if your bank or utility company will stop sending you paper bills. Almost all of these companies offer paperless options these days. Get direct deposit and paperless pay stubs, if they're an option for you.
  • Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.