Embark on the Next Crusade!

Thalmor

Love the theme, but

Also, contrary to our theme, we accept members of all religions, creeds, orientations, and so forth (except for pigeons and demi-sexual attack helicopter).

Weak. Full Papalism or nothing. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, it's worked out pretty well. A lot of our members are actually Christian and they came to us because of the theme.

Huh, wasn't expecting a straight response.

Yeah, I'd probably join up if I wasn't in t$. Templars, Hospitalers, Teutonic Knights, Knights of Saint Lazarus, Knights of Saint Stephen, that stuff's catnip to me. And not for those reasons, I just like crusading orders.

Someone needs to form a Hashashin-themed Alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

Alliance Discord is a warzone, autism and stupidity runs rampant, and everything is a mess.

But it has memes.

10/10 best alliance would deus vult again.

• Upvote 3

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was going to the store and I saw this guy. Being a Templar, I asked him if he knew Jesus. He said that his yard guy was named Jesus. Then I noticed a Coexist license plate on his car. Not the religion neutral one, but the one directed at Christians. Anyway, I wasn't in the mood for a fight, so I went into the store and bought some Dr. Pepper and stuff. As I was walking out, I saw his car still sitting there. I mounted my horse and proceeded to buy a Pierrat & Popelin brand trebuchet at the trebuchet show (using the loophole the Herald News Network talks about). I proceeded to gather up all my swords and a crossbow just for fun. I rode to his cottage and bombarded this saracen with the Holy word of Jesus Christ. 

Just kidding. I was actually at the crossbow range and got pissed off that it was only 25 yards. So I went to some saracen's cottage and used it as a trebuchet range. 

Just kidding. I was actually washing my socks and was having fantasies about my new trebuchet. 

Just kidding. I don't wash my socks. B)

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Aristodemus, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Aristodemus, children's ice cream. You know when fluoridation first began? Ten ninety-nine. 1099, Aristodemus. How does that coincide with your post-war Islam conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core muslim works. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 6/29/2017 at 10:40 AM, WISD0MTREE said:

Aristodemus, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Aristodemus, children's ice cream. You know when fluoridation first began? Ten ninety-nine. 1099, Aristodemus. How does that coincide with your post-war Islam conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core muslim works. 

lolwat

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?