Future of NATRP [map]

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Make the Map?

• Eva
    • Lelouch's Idea
    • The Old Gang [Gilberts Idea]
    • Moderators getting it [Nationalizing it]

Whether you hated Eva or not is beyond the point. I am not gonna act like I know everything pre-eva map making or as if I am the person who knows best. What I do know is Eva works hard and puts a lot of effort into the map. And the way the Mods took it, whether good or bad or right or wrong is beyond me. However, the Moderators are not the ones who RP. So, I have made this poll simply asking the current members of NATRP whom RP what they wish for their future Map. 

I think it is safe to say Eva took the map with her and made it a beautiful item, She worked hard and puts time to make the map. Yes she may have broken rules, and there are ways to fix it. Not delete her stuff, and copy it.  Also I kinda am mad because MY HETALIA CHARACTERS WERE ON THAT LIST YOU DELETED..... anyway some people may still want her, if she would be kind enough to retake the map 

Also, another proposal was one by lelouch having a map team to check and balance; Having Eva as map maker, Wolfie, Lelouch, Solaris, Someone from IPSO, TSB, and another neutral party to ensure no conflicting claims and all complaits go via the team to be able to have fruitful discussions and verdics. And ensures Eva's power is checked

Another Proposal is having the former Map Making Team during the Interim-Map [Eva Left] Gilbert, Wolfie, Lelouch being the team which is more smaller and will at least in my view be more productive. And it was the map team that was between Eva leaving and Eva coming back 

Lastly we can just have the mods make this Grid Map etc...

sig.gif

You all are a literal bunch of cry babies.

I revoke my last statement - I won't be joining back in the RP. Have fun playing RP while your mom's hold your hand and tell you everything is OK.

Because that is exactly how you have built this RP community to be.

#notmyrp

• Upvote 1

I revoke my last statement - I won't be joining back in the RP. Have fun playing RP while your mom's hold your hand and tell you everything is OK.

#notmyrp

Um okie? Not gonna argue with you. But if giving everyone the option choose their path and self determine the future of the RP they participate then sure call us cry babies. At least we have the liberty to chose then be obident slaves doing what the master bids.

Regardless hope you reconsider, and you have the option to vote for the moderators owning the map... IDK

sig.gif

#notmyrp

Don't get how this makes anyone crybabies. The options seem fair and such.

Nerd To The Core

#notmyrp

I would speak in a more professional manner if I were you. Just saying.
  • Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

-SNIP-

Likewise, I am very confused. What on earth is happening? What's all the drama about? If someone could explain, it would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT:

Max, join NatRP, I'm here! 

;)  :)

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Don't get how this makes anyone crybabies. The options seem fair and such.

Not everyone here is a cry baby !@#$. Just some are - NAT RP used to be fun - now it's just a forum catered to a crooked map owner and a group of people who need their safe place Everytime someone posts something they don't like.

Alice is controlling the map - end of story. Get over yourselves. Nothing was moved or deleted. Looks to me like it's a copy of everything so that hm maybe mods can control it to make it fair?

Likewise, I am very confused. What on earth is happening? What's all the drama about? If someone could explain, it would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT:

Max, join NatRP, I'm here!

;):)

Yeah only if mods stay in control of the map and stuff. I'm

• Upvote 1

If anyone isn't sure what my plan is, here is a summary.

If four budges: Eva will re-gain the map and a team of RPers will be formed to vote on CONFLICTING claims and check the power of Eva. These members will be those who can't influence one another and therefore will provide an unbias power balance to Eva.

If he doesnt: Same plan as above but Alice will update the map with Eva's help.

Edit: I have an unnamed Mod, and the entire team on board.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

#notmyrp

Considering you don't rp here and the way you slander any form of trying to be civil in the event of the mods putting their nose where it's not wanted, I'd say you are right this isn't your rp. Lelouch actually made a very valid argument for making a map team. Imo I could care less if you joined or not because just like the hostility portrayed in discord you aren't helping anyways. I'm sure the mods are gonna push their way through and find some way to say this vote is invalid or whatever bs excuse they can make (or get people who don't rp to vote).

• Upvote 3

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Considering you don't rp here and the way you slander any form of trying to be civil in the event of the mods putting their nose where it's not wanted, I'd say you are right this isn't your rp. Lelouch actually made a very valid argument for making a map team. Imo I could care less if you joined or not because just like the hostility portrayed in discord you aren't helping anyways. I'm sure the mods are gonna push their way through and find some way to say this vote is invalid or whatever bs excuse they can make (or get people who don't rp to vote).

In Forum Moderator's logic. The people's words don't mean shit. It's theirs over ours.

Not everyone here is a cry baby !@#$. Just some are - NAT RP used to be fun - now it's just a forum catered to a crooked map owner and a group of people who need their safe place Everytime someone posts something they don't like.

Alice is controlling the map - end of story. Get over yourselves. Nothing was moved or deleted. Looks to me like it's a copy of everything so that hm maybe mods can control it to make it fair?

Okay there are things called disagreements. Not everyone is going to like what someone posts and not everyone is going to agree with what someone has to say. That doesn't make anyone crybabies as you say. Here this is is to help come up with a compromise and here you are saying "that's that stop crying". Give me a reason why you Think Lelouch's idea is bad. We get Eva's skills and keep her in check if she needs to. Gilbert's idea isn't half bad either. Hell, I thought maybe adding to both and if a mod needed to oversee have them be apart of the map team if either or idea was picked. Reason why I'm not happy was how it was gone about. No warning that this was happening, no thread to maybe sort this out (I'll give Four credit for doing that if an issue needed to be addressed in the community), it was this was happening get over it.

Nerd To The Core

Personally... I think I like the idea of Alice updating the map with Eva's help.

Eva's a good mapmaker, nobody can dispute that. But after her leaving and taking the map just because she could, then coming back and now doing stuff that caused complaints, and considering there are people who aren't fans of her attitude... I don't think she should be in charge of the map itself.

• Upvote 2

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

In Forum Moderator's logic. The people's words don't mean shit. It's theirs over ours.

The purpose of a moderation team IS to Control the Forum... Not leave it to Popular Rule.

If that's what you want, what you really want, for the Moderation team to just let things go-... -However...

Then be prepared to kiss ALL of your precious rules goodbye, because no one will be around to enforce them.

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

The purpose of a moderation team IS to Control the Forum...

The purpose of the Moderation Team is enforce the rules of the forum. But when a crooked moderator hops on here and takes over a forum for his own benefit that's not okay. Four should just quit while he's ahead and allow someone better to help the NatRP community (I.E. Alice)

The purpose of the Moderation Team is enforce the rules of the forum. But when a crooked moderator hops on here and takes over a forum for his own benefit that's not okay. Four should just quit while he's ahead and allow someone better to help the NatRP community (I.E. Alice)

Nothing in the Rules state that Eva is given the keys to the map, OR that the Map cannot be admined by the Mod Staff.

You need to take off the tinfoil hat. Four and Alice aren't out to get you. They're trying their best to moderate a forum full of whining children.

• Upvote 2

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

Looks like Alice is controlling it to me - four looks to only be reinforcing it. I mean as per usual the people like you complain to just complain because that is all you actually do in this game.

Looks like Alice is controlling it to me - four looks to only be reinforcing it. 

More like HE has appointed himself Judge, Jury, and Executioner to me.

Edited by Featherine

More like HE has appointed himself Judge, Jury, and Executioner to me.

He's a MOD , what are you expecting? For him to just let people run amok?

That's like if the police just stood by while people sped, looted buildings, and sold slaves on the black market, because some protesters were like "STOP ARRESTING PEOPLE!!!"

Edited by The Sacred Lights
  • Upvote 1

He's a MOD , what are you expecting? For him to just let people run amok?

That's like if the police just stood by while people sped, looted buildings, and sold slaves on the black market, because some protesters were like "STOP ARRESTING PEOPLE!!!"

More like one protestor, in this case.

• Upvote 1

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

To assist with this matter - a plan has been created, it has been shared with Alex, Myself, and Alice. 

This plan would provide a balanced operation of map creation, editing, and further prosperity of this RP community. I would like to echo that the actions of moderation stepping in to assist was not an attempt to police the community, it was an attempt to moderate the going-ons and actually install a sense of due process with the current power held over RP. Regardless of the popular belief of solaris - our goal was and always is to ensure proper rules are being followed with proper enforcement and to ensure the community has the ability to grow and prosper without any type of stranglehold of power.

No, Evas posts were not erased. They were temporarily moved to an archive within a moderation forum.

No, we did not steal anything - nor did we delete anyone of your items within those threads. The map was re-purposed to show information currently held and a grid was added.

While this new plan is created and installed properly, please carry on with your daily RP activities. It is our goal to have everything ship-shape as soon as we possibly can.

Sorry for the confusion, inconvenience, and harshness of the actions here.

O/ 

• Upvote 2

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC