Paragon and Regicide now Protecting United Empire Of Nation (UEON)

Torin Tbomb

So you are a bloc protecting someone?

Maybe...

But it's the Regicide Bloc, not the Paragon Bloc.

Edited by Lail Das

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Y0szejz.jpg

The Knights Templar hereby declare war on Paragon and United Empire Of Nation.

Welp, then I guess you guys will see Rose, VE and t$ on the battlefield. Here's to a well fought war! o/

• Upvote 5

Because the Paragon Bloc's hegemoney is killing the game.

But it's not the Paragon Bloc. Look at the Treaty Web and you will see it is the Paragon alliance.

But it's not the Paragon Bloc. Look at the Treaty Web and you will see it is the Paragon alliance.

The treaty web is a no-good liar. Don't worry tho, Rose, VE and t$ are militarizing this instant to defend you from the Knights Templar. Hopefully we'll be able to save you guys after the impact of their blitz.

Do we tell him?

Please don't.

Y0szejz.jpg

I don't seem to understand the why of this. If you are trolling it's fine. And I feel you likely are. But if not, why? There's no Casus Belli.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

Y0szejz.jpg

I don't seem to understand the why of this. If you are trolling it's fine. And I feel you likely are. But if not, why? There's no Casus Belli.

Hm, idk if Thalmor is willing to provide the logs tho...

Hm, idk if Thalmor is willing to provide the logs tho...

Are they declaring on the bloc? Are they sure they know who they're declaring on. Because someone needs to tell them we aren't the bloc lol.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

Worst case scanrio VE and The Syndicate are destroyed because Knights Templar forgot which Paragon they attacked. No big deal.

• Upvote 1

But why us? Paragon (the alliance, not bloc) is completely worthless to raid. We also aren't even in their range

Worst case scanrio VE and The Syndicate are destroyed because Knights Templar forgot which Paragon they attacked. No big deal.

I honestly think this is a huge mistake by The Knights Templar.

Are they declaring on the bloc? Are they sure they know who they're declaring on. Because someone needs to tell them we aren't the bloc lol.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter which Paragon you DoW. If you attack the wrong one you can always DoW the other Paragon afterwards, amirite?

Please tell me Paragon has informed Partisan. Otherwise Paragon will be in big trouble.

But why us? Paragon (the alliance, not bloc) is completely worthless to raid. We also aren't even in their range

Well, I imagine the Knights Templar have their reasons.

Edited by Insert Name Here

At the end of the day it doesn't matter which Paragon you DoW. If you attack the wrong one you can always DoW the other Paragon afterwards, amirite?

Please tell me Paragon has informed Partisan. Otherwise Paragon will be in big trouble.

Well, I imagine the Knights Templar have their reasons.

What reasons? I've never heard of this alliance before not to mention done anything towards them.

Again, it's probably a joke or mistake.

What reasons? I've never heard of this alliance before not to mention done anything towards them.

Again, it's probably a joke or mistake.

As far as I know, Paragon is seen as a huge threat by most alliances. My guess is that the Knights Templar thought a preemptive strike was the way to go.

First strike advantage is very important in P&W wars. But Paragon will be fine as long as they have solid warchests. And don't worry, your bloc partners t$, Rose and VE are on their way to help.

Public opinion in on our side. Paragon bloc has been a threat for far to long. This will do nothing but help our PR.

Are you insulting our robust intelligence network? That's a second CB.

Well, shit. Looks like I'm gonna be busy for a bit.

Damn straight you will be.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png