Saving the Best for Last

Thalmor

Calvin and I are good friends and all of our shit-talking in this thread has been in good spirits. You guys take things to serious.

If Knights Templar attacked an ally of an ally of Pantheon, they'd be the ones betraying Pantheon, not TKR for defending lol.

^ This is entirely correct. To assume that Pantheon would protect KT if KT attacked one of Pantheon's allies unprovoked would be very erroneous.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Oh I was just making sure because I know some people might misinterpret you on here. I didn't think you'd do the thing I questioned you about because I know you better than that. Obviously KT has no reason to hit TCW so your reasoning is sound. I just thought some people would see it that way considering Calvin is making himself look bad on the OWF.

Edited by MrsPigeon

Why are you surprised? Not like they haven't backstabbed one ally for another before...

Also, I was in TKR at the time when you mention this incident and I can guarantee that there was no backstabbing going on. They took that incident very seriously and many people who actually understood it agree that they did the right thing.

Calvin does not represent any views of The Commonwealth, please don't just take him serious. Lets all just relax and congratulate Thalmor on his new alliance!  

o/ Knights Templar

• Upvote 2

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35135

The Commonwealth of Resplendent Political Party

Turner

Cool but this should have been done before and as for the numbers of knights its a bit extreme. Get some vikings in there or something.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

>kick TCW around

good luck lmao

Are you saying you'd go to war with Pantheon(your ally)/their protector if they stepped in and did something about Calvin/TCW?

Why are you surprised? Not like they haven't backstabbed one ally for another before...

If Knights Templar attacked an ally of an ally of Pantheon, they'd be the ones betraying Pantheon, not TKR for defending lol.

Plus, why in the world would Pantheon choose Knights Templar over TKR, If Knights Templar are the aggressors.

Not at all. I know Pantheon well enough to know they wouldn't aggressively hit another one of my MDP allies for no reason without mentioning it/allowing me to diffuse the situation. If TK aggressively hit TCW, we would defend TCW. It'd be an extremely transparent attempt on TK's part (especially if they brought along all former TEst splinters) to try and instigate Syndisphere infighting, betraying the trust their protectors have put in them.

Calvin and I are good friends and all of our shit-talking in this thread has been in good spirits. You guys take things to serious.

^ This is entirely correct. To assume that Pantheon would protect KT if KT attacked one of Pantheon's allies unprovoked would be very erroneous.

Good, good, fight amongst yourselves.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=