Saving the Best for Last

Thalmor

Wanna find out?

Though I wonder how long till TCW kick/bans you like your previous alliances?

That sounds like a fun convo  ;)

It is impossible, I've tried. Trust me. And I was kicked from 1 alliance, which I rejoined later, kiddo. This is manatee yea? Still mad you got couped out of that shitty micro ESD? I did you a favor, son. You're welcome, kid :) 

Calvin.....WTF is your malfunction? Did you put your thong on backwards again.....remember, the little pink bow goes in front. Its suppose to lift and seperate the backside.....not the front.

princess has risen, be afraid. She has taken over my body, I cannot control her. This will be my last message out. She is the darkness, you must stop her. She will try to flirt with you and win you over with her slutiness, you must resist! 

It is impossible, I've tried. Trust me. And I was kicked from 1 alliance, which I rejoined later, kiddo. This is manatee yea? Still mad you got couped out of that shitty micro ESD? I did you a favor, son. You're welcome, kid :)

LOL to be couped, one must be in command, which I never was. Not to mention I left on my own accord remember? Oh wait, you cant since you were never allowed to be gov by any of us. Nice try :P 

Also, aren't you like 16? Much too young too be calling people kids...

• Upvote 1

LOL to be couped, one must be in command, which I never was. Not to mention I left on my own accord remember? Oh wait, you cant since you were never allowed to be gov by any of us. Nice try :P 

Also, aren't you like 16? Much too young too be calling people kids...

im 11 and a half, kiddo. You begged me to lead ESD, I refused. Nothing more to say. 

PGqa6hQ.png

^ That's another CB.

Pantheon's going to step in and do something at this rate. I'm sure I could convince TUE to come as well, and my fellow TEsties in CKD and WU would also be willing to kick GPA TCW around again.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well...

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's a good thing Rose went all weeb, otherwise we'd be in that pool. :P

Congratulations! Good luck to you all, it's good to see you continuing onwards. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

PGqa6hQ.png

^ That's another CB.

Pantheon's going to step in and do something at this rate. I'm sure I could convince TUE to come as well, and my fellow TEsties in CKD and WU would also be willing to kick GPA TCW around again.

>kick TCW around

good luck lmao

• Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Are you saying you'd go to war with Pantheon(your ally)/their protector if they stepped in and did something about Calvin/TCW?

If Knights Templar attacked an ally of an ally of Pantheon, they'd be the ones betraying Pantheon, not TKR for defending lol.

Plus, why in the world would Pantheon choose Knights Templar over TKR, If Knights Templar are the aggressors.

XLL3z4T.gif

If Knights Templar attacked an ally of an ally of Pantheon, they'd be the ones betraying Pantheon, not TKR for defending lol.

Plus, why in the world would Pantheon choose Knights Templar over TKR, If Knights Templar are the aggressors.

I think if it is question among only calvin and KT then not only pantheon TKR might as well choose KT ;) lol 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Are you saying you'd go to war with Pantheon(your ally)/their protector if they stepped in and did something about Calvin/TCW?

Not at all. I know Pantheon well enough to know they wouldn't aggressively hit another one of my MDP allies for no reason without mentioning it/allowing me to diffuse the situation. If TK aggressively hit TCW, we would defend TCW. It'd be an extremely transparent attempt on TK's part (especially if they brought along all former TEst splinters) to try and instigate Syndisphere infighting, betraying the trust their protectors have put in them. 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.