2/1/2017 - Stimulus February

Alex

The OP says it will be 1 credit to start an alliance. Now it's 4 credits??? Is this a rumor, a floated thought, or confirmed?

Hashtag: yikes hashtag: Please don't

Alex said on the dsicord he's gonna raise it to four, but you'll also get a custom flag. Because that what we need, right? To pay more money! (Sarcasm)

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18452-crimson-order-doe/

I mean, I'm not in favour of paying credits to create an alliance but that thread pretty much shows that this update hasn't really done much to stop noobs from creating alliances :P

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I mean, I'm not in favour of paying credits to create an alliance but that thread pretty much shows that this update hasn't really done much to stop noobs from creating alliances :P

Define "noobs"

• Administrators

It absolutely has. Look at alliances created by date.

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=23&keyword=&cat=none&ob=date&od=DESC&maximum=50&minimum=0&search=Go

On 1/29 (before update) alone, 5 alliances were created. Since the update (it's been about a week) 3 alliances were created. In the week before the update, 14 alliances were created.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

He's saying it as in Crimson Order was created

But it seems to have worked, was that your intention with making it cost a credit? To dial back on the amount of alliances made?

Alex has been saying that was the point since the OP and basically every page on this thread. Better learn how to read, son.

It absolutely has. Look at alliances created by date.

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=23&keyword=&cat=none&ob=date&od=DESC&maximum=50&minimum=0&search=Go

On 1/29 (before update) alone, 5 alliances were created. Since the update (it's been about a week) 3 alliances were created. In the week before the update, 14 alliances were created.

Your reasoning was to amount to less players joining, creating an alliance and getting rolled. I just linked an example of where this is still happening.

You know what would fix the issue? Making it cost like 10m to create an alliance and another 10m to unlock bank features.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Your reasoning was to amount to less players joining, creating an alliance and getting rolled. I just linked an example of where this is still happening.

You know what would fix the issue? Making it cost like 10m to create an alliance and another 10m to unlock bank features.

Lol but 1 credit = 10m (at least for now)

And if alliances stop forming, eventually people will get bored of all the alliances and want to create a new one.

Lol but 1 credit = 10m (at least for now)

And if alliances stop forming, eventually people will get bored of all the alliances and want to create a new one.

You are really this thick that I am going to have to school you on everything?

Firstly, very rarely will 1 credit cost 10m unless you are the one donating (Who the hell sells on the market for a price they can redeem?). In which case you can be as dumb and new as you like, all you need is some rl cash. Not to mention you'll notice that I actually suggested 20m all up for an alliance with features such as bank access.

Secondly, once this month is over those credits will plummet once again to around 4-6m which really isn't that much. Even a noobish nation can muster these funds pretty quickly.

Lastly, the idea is that you join alliances with some idea then go create new ones if they are bored. So thanks for proving my point by yourself. 

You are really this thick that I am going to have to school you on everything?

Firstly, very rarely will 1 credit cost 10m unless you are the one donating (Who the hell sells on the market for a price they can redeem?). In which case you can be as dumb and new as you like, all you need is some rl cash. Not to mention you'll notice that I actually suggested 20m all up for an alliance with features such as bank access.

Secondly, once this month is over those credits will plummet once again to around 4-6m which really isn't that much. Even a noobish nation can muster these funds pretty quickly.

Lastly, the idea is that you join alliances with some idea then go create new ones if they are bored. So thanks for proving my point by yourself.

That last sentence didnt make any sense

Just checking his profile

Age 15 years old

lol 

Says it all :v

tbh though I was thinking more like 12...

• Jax locked this topic