Prefontaine, Out.

Prefontaine

Because I had earned it, to prove a point, And because I was gonna fight a few people on my way out.

That money could've gone to people who needed it and were going to stick around. The ones you got rolled.  You proved a point.  Just not the one you think you did.

The leader should always rebuild last. Some members didn't get any aid because of your reckless actions that got your alliance rolled. The least you could've done is rebuild your nation only after others had been rebuilt. The fact you were quitting and still rebuilt to 2000 infra/city shows what kind of leader you are.  All of that so you could make a completely idiotic point despite all the facts to the contrary.

I'm sure you'll just hit VM for a few months.  See you when you come back.

both TEst and Prefontaine have by virtue of their military prowess, political independence in spite of the changes in the world around them, and their unwavering commitment to their central ideology and principles, more than commanded my respect. 

Pre, over the past years we've coexisted as political leaders. There have been times of cooperation and times where we did not see eye to eye. You never failed to add a dynamic layer to the game- something which I can always appreciate.

Perhaps 'till next time. I'd welcome that.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

well, 
we don't know each other very well apart from some discord chat back in my TKR days I guess. 
But anyway good luck to you have a great RL ahead :) also will miss TEst :P  

Hope that you will return at  some point in future :)  

giphy.gif

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Oh shit, I guess this means I can finally leave too. Cheers for taking over mate, you !@#$ing smashed it and kept us true to our original values which was all I asked. One day when I finally finish a game I hope you fancy giving this shit another run out.

• Upvote 4
T7Vrilp.png

• 2 months later...