improvent slots and power

Clemson

I have dumped lots of money into infrastructure, 50 or 100 at a time and when I go to build something it says I do not have enough slots. Is this because I have been attacked so much and the funds are just going to rebuild? Should I just keep dumping money until it finally allows me to build a need improvement or am I missing something. I also have the lightning bolt symbol but in my view page it says all cities are powered. What am I missing here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hooves is correct. Each improvement requires 50 infrastructure to support it. Right now you've got more improvements than your infrastructure can support - so if you want to build additional improvements, you're going to need to sell what you have down to below your cap, or build enough infrastructure so that your cap is higher than the number of improvements you already have.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I would say selling improvements is never a good idea unless you want to get rid of them but if you want to keep them in long term better to wait and use your income to buy back infra :)

aA9XUQZ.png