Enter the Dong Slayer (You know you want to)

Betulius

Since I am a just and benevolent Slayer of Dongs, I also unilaterally give the title of Dong Slayer to Aerospear of Arrania for their valiant efforts against the Dong menace.

“Ah you think dongs are your ally? You merely adopted a dong. I was born with it. molded by it. I didn't see it grow until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!â€

I've seen flaccidness... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a menace. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a dong... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I've seen flaccidness... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a menace. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a dong... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared.

I AM the League of Dongs, and I'm here to fulfill Rash al Schlong's destiny! You jack like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable but mistaken. The dongs betray you! For they belong to me.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

I AM the League of Dongs, and I'm here to fulfill Rash al Schlong's destiny! You jack like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable but mistaken. The dongs betray you! For they belong to me.

Is my jacking method... unsound?

~ William S. Burroughs

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the unhung... but we are hung, aren't we Manthrax? Members of the League of Dongs!

Deception...? I worry that my son might not understand what I've tried to be. And if I were to be flaccid, snek, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I jerked, everything you saw, because there's nothing that I detest more than the stench of lies.

~ William S. Burroughs

Deception...? I worry that my son might not understand what I've tried to be. And if I were to be flaccid, snek, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I jerked, everything you saw, because there's nothing that I detest more than the stench of lies.

Ah..yes.. I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit; or your boner.

os9LcJK.gif

Ah..yes.. I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit; or your boner.

I don't see anything broken at all, Sir. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to jerk without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

~ William S. Burroughs

I feel like its story time with partisan and manthrax, when's the next chapter??

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I don't see anything broken at all, Sir. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to jerk without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

There's a reason why this forum is the worst hell on earth... Judgement. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the webcam and imagined caressing his "snake". So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without Judgement. So, as I terrorize these forums, I will feed its people judgement to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can avoid witnessing my manhood so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay away from me." You can watch me torture an entire community and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Rash al Schlong's destiny... We will destroy these forums and then, when it is done and these forums are ashes, then you have my permission to jack.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

There's a reason why this forum is the worst hell on earth... Judgement. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the webcam and imagined caressing his "snake". So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without Judgement. So, as I terrorize these forums, I will feed its people judgement to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can avoid witnessing my manhood so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay away from me." You can watch me torture an entire community and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Rash al Schlong's destiny... We will destroy these forums and then, when it is done and these forums are ashes, then you have my permission to jack.

I remember when I was with Diplo Corps... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to indongtrinate UPN. We left the camp after we had, and Victor came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated dong. There they were in a pile. A pile of little purple dongs. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized Hans was stronger than we, because he could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles on these forums would be over very quickly.

~ William S. Burroughs

I remember when I was with Diplo Corps... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to indongtrinate UPN. We left the camp after we had, and Victor came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated dong. There they were in a pile. A pile of little purple dongs. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized Hans was stronger than we, because he could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles on these forums would be over very quickly.

We take these forums from the dongless! The flaccid! The oppressors of manhood who have kept you down with myths of genital equality, and we give it back to you... the hung. The forums are yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by rubbing red rocket, and freeing the phallus! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The flaccid will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. BK will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The Entente will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great forum... it will endure. Orbis will survive! 

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

We take these forums from the dongless! The flaccid! The oppressors of manhood who have kept you down with myths of genital equality, and we give it back to you... the hung. The forums are yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by rubbing red rocket, and freeing the phallus! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The flaccid will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. BK will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The Entente will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great forum... it will endure. Orbis will survive! 

The horror... the horror...

~ William S. Burroughs

This entire thread needs to immortalised somewhere on Orbis. Alex, screw stimulus February, this is what Orbis needs to servive

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil