Hello Orbis, a friendly message from the pirate of your neighborhood

Orfeas

well is this plan holds for Arrgh members as well ?? 
Then we might have some fun :P 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

well is this plan holds for Arrgh members as well ?? 

Then we might have some fun :P

I don't remember ever countering for inactives who haven't joined for more than 1 week.

Unlike some alliances, we have no purple nations and don't whine about inactive members being raided.

And we don't need a pathetic casus belli like this, just to be able to infra-bomb someone because of being war-deprived.

By the way, if we do get purple inactives and keep them (because?), please raid them and give us 30% of their loot. I don't expect much though. ^_^

Edited by Orfeas
  • Upvote 2

Arrgh.png

Sound a fair deal, not to mention the beige will generate tax revenue for the alliance

• Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Insert Name Here will give back all the bank loot if called to do the job. This applies to any alliance.

I'd liek to ask for loot back. But that's assuming:

1) you actually manage to beige me

2) our bank has more than cobwebs in it :D

tvPWtuA.gif

>open to negotiation

How do you feel about a 90% Mensa // 10% Arrgh split

i'll do it for a 100% Mensa // 0 % PPG split provided detailed photos of spaghettios are provided for every 5 nations successfully recovered from gray

• Upvote 1

I'd liek to ask for loot back. But that's assuming:

1) you actually manage to beige me

2) our bank has more than cobwebs in it :D

You're a terrific fighter, but I would have beiged you long ago if you didn't keep fortifying. ;)  But in case you haven't paid attention to my modus operandi, I don't attack nations to beige them. In fact I only like attacking nations with a fair amount of military to rek (especially tanks and planes).

I would beige you in 4 turns (probably before you could come online to fortify again) if I had chosen a naval attack instead of an airstrike, but then I wouldn't be able to airstrike your tanks twice more. And well... airstriking tanks is my favorite attack. :wub: I like dogfight airstrikes as well and used to like GAs before Sheepy nerfed them instead of maintaining the amount of casualties and reducing the cost by half. Now the only viable way to rek tanks is through airstrikes. It was the best way before the nerf, but now even more so. Actually, it's pretty insane the discrepancy of tank casualties airstrikes and GAs cause nowadays. GAs are basically good to get ground control these days.

PS: thanks for double buying - I refrained from buying a considerable amount of military in the past day or 2, so you would have hope you would beige me by double buying. So, much love to you for letting me rek more military, fam. :)

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, you grind infra lost, we grind infra destroyed.

Untrue, my ships do destory infra too. Adn other ships, and my ground and air kill your in defense too. You just get more out of it, but I get more out of it on 5-4 people I'm engaging on my terms.

tvPWtuA.gif

Untrue, my ships do destory infra too. Adn other ships, and my ground and air kill your in defense too. You just get more out of it, but I get more out of it on 5-4 people I'm engaging on my terms.

You don't have any ships matey.

You don't have any ships matey.

77oKn5K.png