Hello Orbis, a friendly message from Hippo of Mensa HQ

Buorhann

I tired in every way to coexist with mensa, t$, tkr, BK and rest of TKR sphere.

You coexisted quite well with Mensa, but you ended up pissing off our allies.

Hence why we always pushed the notion to let you guys go easy whenever caught in conflict.  We never had an issue with Arrgh, but we're going to support our allies.  Now you're just pissing us off - especially me.  Especially after I went through the trouble of mediating the peace talks since it was going nowhere.  Especially after I had a talk with you about this whole "Attack, hit, then talk to us" bit and you trying to justify it.

Fool me once, etc.

The thing that I'm having to decide is, is this an Arrgh thing or is this just DragonK being a douche thing?  You're the Grand Admiral, but we know Arrgh is a bunch of loose cannons and this is the alliance's personality - which is part of their charm.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Honestly there's not much worth doing on this planet anymore, it's a hellscape of treaties and pixelhuggery, so might as well raid

There's a difference between a raid and the stunt he pulled.

A raid I'd understand, and we'd counter.  No big deal.  There wouldn't even be a thread created about it.  The thread was created cause we were constantly bombarded by "May we raid your inactives?" in Discord.

DragonK, however, is a special case because we already had a conversation, but he seems to find some way to try and justify it in his strange head.

• Downvote 1

From my perspective the game effectively ended after the war finished, and we're in the post-game where you might as well kill everything with whatever you have left

Mensa's not that bloodthirsty.  Plus we have multiple games going on.

• Downvote 1

No, I got it.  It was another one of those subtle Syndi/OOsphere hegemoney + no competition jabs.

TKRsphere*

Like Ogaden said, it's really the truth, I'm not sure why you and a few others on that side won't admit it. I guess technically you do, by saying "We have multiple games going on" really just gives the vibe that you want the game to die/don't care about this game anymore.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

We're not giving hand outs.  We've worked hard to get where we're at.

Not sure why you're telling me about this, especially after the attempts of wanting to have a treaty tie with Mensa.  You should know that Mensa is staunch supporters of our allies and friendly alliances who have helped us out.

• Downvote 1

Not sure why you're telling me about this, especially after the attempts of wanting to have a treaty tie with Mensa.  You should know that Mensa is staunch supporters of our allies and friendly alliances who have helped us out.

Good for you guys, I'm sure your hard work will pay off.

tvPWtuA.gif

Why ask for permission? If you are a hard core basic raider, then just raid. Don't come to Buo and then to me and ask for permission, that's just silly.

But if you raid, don't get whiny and complain about being rolled. If you hit us you'll get hit back. Its just physics. You do you, we'll do us. 

• Upvote 1

You coexisted quite well with Mensa, but you ended up pissing off our allies.

Hence why we always pushed the notion to let you guys go easy whenever caught in conflict.  We never had an issue with Arrgh, but we're going to support our allies.  Now you're just pissing us off - especially me.  Especially after I went through the trouble of mediating the peace talks since it was going nowhere.  Especially after I had a talk with you about this whole "Attack, hit, then talk to us" bit and you trying to justify it.

Fool me once, etc.

The thing that I'm having to decide is, is this an Arrgh thing or is this just DragonK being a douche thing?  You're the Grand Admiral, but we know Arrgh is a bunch of loose cannons and this is the alliance's personality - which is part of their charm.

You were with your allys. Hence lack of freedom in FA with you papered guys. And the thing is. No we didn't piss any of your allys, not in a way that would justify what you did to us. Before the war even started I went to your side and asked for reason to it all. I was met with trolling, ignoring, deflecting and other unplesant stuff till Lordship and few others said it's for Pantehon, wich he we agreed with Pantheon to not be used agaisnt us and were on friendly terms with. What you guys ahve doen there is called victim exploting, you find a victim and then used it aginst it's will for yoru casue. Weak. So again, you had no reason to hit us, yet you did, exploiting a game freez oversight by our glorius admin, even tough he was warned about it, backstabing us after we exited a war that altough not devastating drained our warchest in rebuildign efforts. And support your allys? So 12 of them wasn't enough agaisnt 3 of us? How much more damge they would have taken without Mensa? I'd say prettymuch the same, you guys dind't make much difference, not with such overwhelming numbers, too many attackers, to few slots to fill. I exited the war by the tiem you joined. That peace talk was all about Roz adn RW and Dalinar and TKR. I already got out, and onyl cause my members wanted a little break so they could adjsut their strategys. As far as I'm concerned I'd still be rolling in it.

Next point(s), no I'm not looking to agitate or insult you, but when you spew such bullshit I'll call you on it and if you give me ammo I'll use it agaisnt you. All the insults that I dished so far weren't as remotely aimed at insulting you as much as you decided to take an insult in it. And yeah I am special case. I'm the ask for forginvess rather than permission type, always was. And when I aproached you about the issue, your proposal was satsfiying, I accepted peace from guy who came online, and I beiged the guy that failed to log in 4 days after you told him to log in and peace me out. And now I'm attacking another inactive that came online, but this one wanted no peace so I didn't offer it. But yeah, mensa ianctives are riskyier than other, so I'll avoid it if I can in next round, but if I have a slot and there is only mensa inactive I'll take it.

Lasttly, yeah you guys ruined the game. It's boring. I don't give a !@#$ about how much fun you have or don't ahve with economy or rolling weak alliances. You are sitting on top and making it unplayble for everyoen not allyed to you and boring for your own players. Until you get off your ass and do somethign about it I'll just keep doing what gives me fun, even if it pisses you all off. You want me to be friendly or to respect you? Well, yo ulsot that, and you'll have to earn it. Being scrublords dictating the politics and worldpolicing is not gonna cut it. You say I can't do something? You say this pisses you or yoru allys off and you're gonan roll me? Well, come and get it boy, I'm gonna do all of these thigns and you can't stop me. At least now I know why I'm getting rolled and it feels way better than livign in fear or wondering why are they bullying you again. I'llhit you in kneecaps and I'll hit you in balls and I'll post your nudes all over campus. You can't break me. Have fun trying tough, I know I will.

tvPWtuA.gif

Why ask for permission? If you are a hard core basic raider, then just raid. Don't come to Buo and then to me and ask for permission, that's just silly.

But if you raid, don't get whiny and complain about being rolled. If you hit us you'll get hit back. Its just physics. You do you, we'll do us. 

I didn't ask for permission. I informed him I was raiding the guys. And I'm not comlaining about getting rolled for it, I'm just explaining to them why they can't tell me what to do. And you guys could have profited of those raids, had you asked for a cut of those.

tvPWtuA.gif

You were with your allys. Hence lack of freedom in FA with you papered guys. And the thing is. No we didn't piss any of your allys, not in a way that would justify what you did to us. Before the war even started I went to your side and asked for reason to it all. I was met with trolling, ignoring, deflecting and other unplesant stuff till Lordship and few others said it's for Pantehon, wich he we agreed with Pantheon to not be used agaisnt us and were on friendly terms with. What you guys ahve doen there is called victim exploting, you find a victim and then used it aginst it's will for yoru casue. Weak. So again, you had no reason to hit us, yet you did, exploiting a game freez oversight by our glorius admin, even tough he was warned about it, backstabing us after we exited a war that altough not devastating drained our warchest in rebuildign efforts. And support your allys? So 12 of them wasn't enough agaisnt 3 of us? How much more damge they would have taken without Mensa? I'd say prettymuch the same, you guys dind't make much difference, not with such overwhelming numbers, too many attackers, to few slots to fill. I exited the war by the tiem you joined. That peace talk was all about Roz adn RW and Dalinar and TKR. I already got out, and onyl cause my members wanted a little break so they could adjsut their strategys. As far as I'm concerned I'd still be rolling in it.

Next point(s), no I'm not looking to agitate or insult you, but when you spew such bullshit I'll call you on it and if you give me ammo I'll use it agaisnt you. All the insults that I dished so far weren't as remotely aimed at insulting you as much as you decided to take an insult in it. And yeah I am special case. I'm the ask for forginvess rather than permission type, always was. And when I aproached you about the issue, your proposal was satsfiying, I accepted peace from guy who came online, and I beiged the guy that failed to log in 4 days after you told him to log in and peace me out. And now I'm attacking another inactive that came online, but this one wanted no peace so I didn't offer it. But yeah, mensa ianctives are riskyier than other, so I'll avoid it if I can in next round, but if I have a slot and there is only mensa inactive I'll take it.

Lasttly, yeah you guys ruined the game. It's boring. I don't give a !@#$ about how much fun you have or don't ahve with economy or rolling weak alliances. You are sitting on top and making it unplayble for everyoen not allyed to you and boring for your own players. Until you get off your ass and do somethign about it I'll just keep doing what gives me fun, even if it pisses you all off. You want me to be friendly or to respect you? Well, yo ulsot that, and you'll have to earn it. Being scrublords dictating the politics and worldpolicing is not gonna cut it. You say I can't do something? You say this pisses you or yoru allys off and you're gonan roll me? Well, come and get it boy, I'm gonna do all of these thigns and you can't stop me. At least now I know why I'm getting rolled and it feels way better than livign in fear or wondering why are they bullying you again. I'llhit you in kneecaps and I'll hit you in balls and I'll post your nudes all over campus. You can't break me. Have fun trying tough, I know I will.

All I got outta this was "I'llhit you in kneecaps and I'll hit you in balls and I'll post your nudes all over campus."

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

This is interesting. Going for the diplomacy by volume strategy Kylo? Throw enough crap at the wall and see what sticks? 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

TKRsphere*

Like Ogaden said, it's really the truth, I'm not sure why you and a few others on that side won't admit it. I guess technically you do, by saying "We have multiple games going on" really just gives the vibe that you want the game to die/don't care about this game anymore.

We want the game to die a permanent death. It had potential, but the admin is a !@#$ing idiot. We don't just logout and never play again. We prefer to see undeserving things die and not come back. That means ensuring our dominance sticks. It would make the majority of us happy to see it fail and Sheepy to never attempt anything again to disappear from existence as we know it.

• Upvote 1

We want the game to die a permanent death. It had potential, but the admin is a !@#$ idiot. We don't just logout and never play again. We prefer to see undeserving things die and not come back. That means ensuring our dominance sticks. It would make the majority of us happy to see it fail and Sheepy to never attempt anything again to disappear from existence as we know it.

Well, I wouldn't say the majority of us, but yeah - we do have some members who are pretty jaded.

• Downvote 1

We want the game to die a permanent death. It had potential, but the admin is a !@#$ idiot. We don't just logout and never play again. We prefer to see undeserving things die and not come back. That means ensuring our dominance sticks. It would make the majority of us happy to see it fail and Sheepy to never attempt anything again to disappear from existence as we know it.

Nice, a true servant of entropy. Forwards to the heat death of Orbis Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif