Hello Orbis, a friendly message from Hippo of Mensa HQ

Buorhann

Is dragonk a member of Arrgh's gov or something? I assumed he was but now I'm unsure for obvious reasons.

He is listed as the Grand Admiral on their alliance page.

• Downvote 1

You were with your allys. Hence lack of freedom in FA with you papered guys. And the thing is. No we didn't piss any of your allys, not in a way that would justify what you did to us. Before the war even started I went to your side and asked for reason to it all. I was met with trolling, ignoring, deflecting and other unplesant stuff till Lordship and few others said it's for Pantehon, wich he we agreed with Pantheon to not be used agaisnt us and were on friendly terms with. What you guys ahve doen there is called victim exploting, you find a victim and then used it aginst it's will for yoru casue. Weak. So again, you had no reason to hit us, yet you did, exploiting a game freez oversight by our glorius admin, even tough he was warned about it, backstabing us after we exited a war that altough not devastating drained our warchest in rebuildign efforts. And support your allys? So 12 of them wasn't enough agaisnt 3 of us? How much more damge they would have taken without Mensa? I'd say prettymuch the same, you guys dind't make much difference, not with such overwhelming numbers, too many attackers, to few slots to fill. I exited the war by the tiem you joined. That peace talk was all about Roz adn RW and Dalinar and TKR. I already got out, and onyl cause my members wanted a little break so they could adjsut their strategys. As far as I'm concerned I'd still be rolling in it.

Next point(s), no I'm not looking to agitate or insult you, but when you spew such bullshit I'll call you on it and if you give me ammo I'll use it agaisnt you. All the insults that I dished so far weren't as remotely aimed at insulting you as much as you decided to take an insult in it. And yeah I am special case. I'm the ask for forginvess rather than permission type, always was. And when I aproached you about the issue, your proposal was satsfiying, I accepted peace from guy who came online, and I beiged the guy that failed to log in 4 days after you told him to log in and peace me out. And now I'm attacking another inactive that came online, but this one wanted no peace so I didn't offer it. But yeah, mensa ianctives are riskyier than other, so I'll avoid it if I can in next round, but if I have a slot and there is only mensa inactive I'll take it.

Lasttly, yeah you guys ruined the game. It's boring. I don't give a !@#$ about how much fun you have or don't ahve with economy or rolling weak alliances. You are sitting on top and making it unplayble for everyoen not allyed to you and boring for your own players. Until you get off your ass and do somethign about it I'll just keep doing what gives me fun, even if it pisses you all off. You want me to be friendly or to respect you? Well, yo ulsot that, and you'll have to earn it. Being scrublords dictating the politics and worldpolicing is not gonna cut it. You say I can't do something? You say this pisses you or yoru allys off and you're gonan roll me? Well, come and get it boy, I'm gonna do all of these thigns and you can't stop me. At least now I know why I'm getting rolled and it feels way better than livign in fear or wondering why are they bullying you again. I'llhit you in kneecaps and I'll hit you in balls and I'll post your nudes all over campus. You can't break me. Have fun trying tough, I know I will.

I want to roll your whiny !@#$ ass, but you are too busy with getting rolled by others. Can we set up an appointment for your rolling?

77oKn5K.png

We want the game to die a permanent death. It had potential, but the admin is a !@#$ idiot. We don't just logout and never play again. We prefer to see undeserving things die and not come back. That means ensuring our dominance sticks. It would make the majority of us happy to see it fail and Sheepy to never attempt anything again to disappear from existence as we know it.

This is very mature of you. Why do you care whether it'll come back? Why would that matter to you if you didn't play anymore?

Ah, it's because you enjoy playing the game. You're superiority complex over Alex is just crude at best.

Edited by MrsPigeon
  • Upvote 2

This is very mature of you. Why do you care whether it'll come back? Why would that matter to you if you didn't play anymore?

Ah, it's because you enjoy playing the game. You're superiority complex over Alex is just crude at best.

Alex's programming is shit at best. He's not done anything particularly special that hasn't been done before. I say this as a developer myself. In addition, as an admin he continues to !@#$ with shit at terrible times further alienating the community at large.

• Upvote 1

Alex's programming is shit at best. He's not done anything particularly special that hasn't been done before. I say this as a developer myself. In addition, as an admin he continues to !@#$ with shit at terrible times further alienating the community at large.

Well yeah Alex isn't perfect. And I'm not really defending him. But if his game really sucks then it's gonna die on its own. But if you ruin the game, he's just going to go ahead and be like "oh well so and so people ruined a perfectly fine game, might as well make a new one".

I just don't think the attitude itself is very constructive and does you more harm than good. On the other hand if everyone starts quitting the game because of him, wouldn't that send a clearer message?

• Upvote 2

You have declared war on Kroatoria for the reason of: "Dio frowns upon the shitposter." Wars last for a maximum of 5 days, but peace can be mutually agreed upon beforehand. Good luck!

yaaaaaaaaawns

Let's rather talk how mensa and t$ are forced to hide their banks from me. :D

Am I hurting your profits that much? Good.

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

Not at all.

Lol yea it's not about having profits be 'hurt'. It's just to keep you from getting more. lrn2mechanics

Well yeah Alex isn't perfect. And I'm not really defending him. But if his game really sucks then it's gonna die on its own. But if you ruin the game, he's just going to go ahead and be like "oh well so and so people ruined a perfectly fine game, might as well make a new one".

I just don't think the attitude itself is very constructive and does you more harm than good. On the other hand if everyone starts quitting the game because of him, wouldn't that send a clearer message?

Fair point. I see what you're getting at. We strongly considered leaving the game as a whole. Those that wanted to stay just wanted to stay to !@#$ with the shitposters. Besides that, wasn't much reason for the others to stay besides to help out the rest of the group.

Fair point. I see what you're getting at. We strongly considered leaving the game as a whole. Those that wanted to stay just wanted to stay to !@#$ with the shitposters. Besides that, wasn't much reason for the others to stay besides to help out the rest of the group.

Hm I see. I'm no fan of shitposters myself so I can feel the sentiment. You guys do you. Just so long as you guys enjoy it you know? Ain't no point in doing something if it doesn't help youself out (how selfish of me).

Lol yea it's not about having profits be 'hurt'. It's just to keep you from getting more. lrn2mechanics

But it is, if all your ussual officers can't access the bank when they need to but have to go trough the guy holding the bank instead it's hurting you normal funcionallity. And lol, if I'm denied alliance bank profit I still profit from inactives' own production, so I'll just keep going. I mean why else would I declared 6 new wars right after coming out of beige? :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Hm I see. I'm no fan of shitposters myself so I can feel the sentiment. You guys do you. Just so long as you guys enjoy it you know? Ain't no point in doing something if it doesn't help youself out (how selfish of me).

Meh I remeber when I hated shitpsoters (still do) but sicne reason and logic don't work on OWF I see no reason to hold back either. This is a place for shitposting, so shipost I will.

tvPWtuA.gif

Meh I remeber when I hated shitpsoters (still do) but sicne reason and logic don't work on OWF I see no reason to hold back either. This is a place for shitposting, so shipost I will.

Oh don't worry, those of us that base our opinions on reason and logic (the silent majority) are watching in the background. Don't give in to the trolls. We are watching and judging if you do ;)

Oh don't worry, those of us that base our opinions on reason and logic (the silent majority) are watching in the background. Don't give in to the trolls. We are watching and judging if you do ;)

I'm the type of person who'd willingly tkae the bait of troll and then beat every argument atempt they make, to be seen plainly by uninformed spectator. But I'm tired of it all. So I'm gonna do what they do. Till I don't do anymore at all.

tvPWtuA.gif