1/24/2017 - Spy Changes & No Alliance Tax on Gray Nations

Alex

Oh so this was intentional. Okay I was going to come point it out because then people in NPO who are top tier can save so much money. (not that they have a top tier anyway)

We have exactly the number of members we need, including how many large nations we'd prefer.

GICjEwp.gif

I am not sure whether getting kicked into Grey from Beige, automatically, triggers a 10 (or 3?) day no change limit, but please make it that changing from Beige to any colour, whether intentional or not, does not count toward the 'no change limit'.

If a war beiged player gets into grey automatically, he may not be able to change to his alliance colour immediately.

I am not sure whether getting kicked into Grey from Beige, automatically, triggers a 10 (or 3?) day no change limit, but please make it that changing from Beige to any colour, whether intentional or not, does not count toward the 'no change limit'.

If a war beiged player gets into grey automatically, he may not be able to change to his alliance colour immediately.

If you turn Grey as a result of the beige timer running out, the color change timer doesn't start, so you can change to your alliance color immediately. If you intentionally change the color on the nation edit page, then the no change timer starts for 2 days

• Administrators

Being changed to Gray (or Beige) has no impact on your color change timer, whatsoever. Never has.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Being changed to Gray (or Beige) has no impact on your color change timer, whatsoever. Never has.

it doesn't really matter anymore but in the past i've gotten stuck on gray after changing to green, getting nuke beiged again, and coming out of beige

also why are you so biased against ts? why do you hate us?

Edited by Katie

dx8jLp8.gif

lol I <3 you, Katie

Ghux is great too

the only thing more glaring than the fact that ghux is actually awful is that sheepy hates ts lbr

see: this update

Edited by Katie

dx8jLp8.gif

• Administrators

Does attacking applicants still loot from the bank? 

No, and it never has, aside from a short period recently where there was a bug.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic