The Gothenburg Post IV: Episode 2, The Return

Fukuda Kazuma

GothPost_zpsfoumuy7c.png

16/01/2017 

rPZU7mN.jpg

(OOC: You're encouraged to read this first :3 https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17568-a-birthday-tragedy/ )

Ohayo! I hope you people haven't forgotten me yet giggles. And what way to show off that

I'm still alive and kicking than to host this news segment again? Perhaps most of you are

wondering; How am I still alive? Why didn't I simply go back to the throne? And why did I

pretend to kill myself? Well, today, I'll answer all of those questions and even more too!

So, firstly, how am I still alive? As much as I'd want to say this is true, I wasn't really revived

by Eva or anything, which happened before. I simply just didn't kill myself. Yes, my wife's death

was really traumatizing and the intention to do it was already there, but I just couldn't do it.

Abdicating seemed like an appropriate choice, but I had worries about a more violent takeover

by some of the more radical people. So that's how I decided to pretend to commit suicide and 

let my former right hand man, Gilbert Beilschmidt, consolidate his power in Sweden. In return,

he let me hide in the Gothenburg Manor until the time is right. 

So, why now? I bet most of you are wondering that. Well, the doc said that I shouldn't go out

due to my depression. He thinks that I might break down and start going violent, whatever that

means. Only recently, was I deemed fit enough to go out, and that was something that I 

really wanted to do. Gilbert offered me a job as his Regent and second-in-command with 

another girl who works for Alexia. She was supposed to be here, but she ran off mumbling

something about learning Mandarin... shrugs Maybe I'll leave a picture of her when I'm done.

And that's it for me. The new right hand man of the Emperor, so I'll probably

be travelling around quite a bit if he can't. Being diplomatic and all, maybe

visit my children again...you know what I mean. Anyways, expect me around

soon, very soon...giggles and waves

QvPYTpT.png

Sophia Baskerville, Regent and Right hand man of Alexia Beilschmidt

Edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png