A Message from the Rokkaku Corp.

Kamea Arano

gfHtNfW.jpg Rokkaku Corporation 

Declaration of War

Hello everybody. My name is Solaris. CEO of the Rokkaku Corporation. I have something to announce. We're terminating our contract with the Meta Board. It seems Featherine has found it necessary to mistreat my men. For the last 7 days her men has constantly committed violent attacks against my men for disobedience. This caught the board's attention and we've decided to retaliated. As a result. The Rokkaku Corporation has DECLARED WAR on the Republic of the Meta Board until the situation is resolved with Featherine's oppression towards my employees. Negotiations are open but we've dispatched men throughout the entire country to attack installations across the Meta Board. We are the Rokkaku Corporation and we shall serve justice. Time for some payback Featherine. You best be prepared.

Signature: Hiroshi "Solaris" Rokkaku, CEO 

Edited by Featherine
  • Upvote 1

Yay, more revolutions freedoms  breaking the chains of tyranny 

The United Kingdoms of France hopes a "peaceful" solution will be found. Knowing Solaris, all it will take is a can of tuna and a belly rub, otherwise, we will need a doctor to check on Featherine. Or a Cat Lady to take Solaris, either way, good luck to both sides. 

- El Presidentai, President Nicolas Sarkozy Nicolas_Sarkozy.gif

Edited by Jean-Jacques Louis V

sig.gif

The Oaken Empire sends lamp posts to both the Rokkaku Corporation and the Republic of the Meta Board.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt