The war, TEstical perspective.

Prefontaine

Okay since CBs are being demanded here are Mensa's as best i understand them.

1. Direct orders from The God Emperor Dio Brando. (See the first chapter of Chronicles for more info.)

2. Demonstrate the silliness of the new war system & the way it was implemented. (This is part of the reason for multiple rounds.)

Tbh, these apply to any alliance so;

3. You were the only viable targets due to politics & papers.

And this is why we don't have a problem with Mensa. You're not trying to peddle some bullshit.

scSqPGJ.gif

Woot told TKR members that the war was about protecting their protectorates. 

I have chat logs, screenshots, and audio evidence of every single one of the things I found. If you want me to find them then just give the word.

Either retract what you said here or post your proof of it. You were talking about a lot of different statements from different people so a mistake is understandable.

Knowing Rozalia, he's not one to start something like that. Sabriel probably started it as a joke, Roz probably got a bit upset, Sabriel joked about it again, Roz got pissed and defending himself, then Sabriel etc. knowing the 2 characters involved, this is probably what happened.

Close but it's apparent that Sabriel got pissed early on that Roz was demanding somebody give him a reason as to why RW was about to be attacked. 

It was mostly just a clash of personalities but there was plenty of disrespect/trolling thrown around.  

What's so hard about coming up with a reason and giving it to the party you're about to grind to dust?  I don't understand the disrespect.  It's just a game. 

It's just a game. 

You shut your dirty little mouth......this isn't "just a game"......it's life....the end all, be all....the day to my night......the water to my thirst.....the food for my very soul!

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png