Is it a plane? Is it a bird? Probably a plane...

Lelouch Vi Britannia

HoSyAcpm.jpg

April 18, 2012

As Orbis begins to be divided Britannia has been able to focus on developing new domestic products to better the average civilian's life, as well as military development. While Britannia has been investing heavily in colonial infrastructure many nations have been arming for war. Since Britannia is not known for standing idly by, a new weapon was developed not so long ago.

The Holy Britannian Empire is proud to unveil the fastest attack jet on Orbis.

The Odin-11

1hm6p7em.png

Much of the plans and hardware used to create the Odin-11 is highly classified. However, during a recent test, the Odin-11 was able to reach a speed of 4,000 km/h. With sakuradite playing a large role in reaching this speed Britannia has begun preparing the Odin-11 to replace their current Strategic Attack Jet.

While the reason for developing such a fast aircraft is unknown, it has beaten the Meta Board's fastest jet. Of course, Britannia intendeds to use this only in times of war, it is somewhat of national pride to have something to trump the rest.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

It's swamp gas.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt