Regicide Statement Of Not Attacking Things

Lail Das

fS1PoEI.png

Regicide hereby declares it will not involve itself in any of the wars currently breaking out among the larger alliances. We will not take any action that would show favoritism to one side. In addition to this, Regicide bans all war declarations on any nation in an alliance with more than one member. Basically, we're accumulating allies, and we don't want to lose a potential ally because we as an alliance supported their enemies.

We are not saying we are neutral as we have been told this is a bad idea due to the interpretation used by some players. We will not attack any alliances unless they attack us first or our allies need help.

We have removed most details, including our actual reasoning. Thank you for taking the time to ignore this statement and not criticize it or comment at all.

EDIT: Negotiations with OWR have rendered this statement void.

Edited by Lail Das

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

If you don't want to fight, declaring yourself a neutral in *this* game is...probably not the best idea...Get yourself a protector...

We're negotiating with a few alliances.

Also, the declaration was to get rid of rumors among our members that we'll be attacking an alliance I won't specify, and the idea was given to me by another member. Don't think of it as asking not to be attacked (even though it is), think of it as saying we won't attack anyone first.

Edited by Lail Das

Out of curiousity, how do you expect the allies you mention to defend your alliance when you're not willing to declare an offensive war, such as in support of said allies if they were attacked? Unless you would consider such an action as one of defense itself. If not, I'm impressed by the generosity of these allies of yours. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Out of curiousity, how do you expect the allies you mention to defend your alliance when you're not willing to declare an offensive war, such as in support of said allies if they were attacked? Unless you would consider such an action as one of defense itself. If not, I'm impressed by the generosity of these allies of yours. :P

Isn't Rose still allied to WTF? Just out of curiosity of course. ;)

gkt70Td.png

Our agreements with our allies (two alliances) say that each alliance comes to the defense of the other if it is requested by the alliance that needs to be defended. None of them have asked for Regicide's help so far, probably because they think we're too weak, and Regicide hasn't asked for their help. They also say that when one of our allies attacks another alliance for reasons other than defense, it's not defense for Regicide to help them with a war they started, and if Regicide attacks an alliance for reasons other than defense, our two allies wouldn't have to help us.

Is Regicide willing to listen to our Lord and Savior God Emperor Dio?

What does your Lord and Savior God Emperor Dio wish to say?

Edited by Lail Das

• Wiki Mod

We're negotiating with a few alliances.

Also, the declaration was to get rid of rumors among our members that we'll be attacking an alliance I won't specify, and the idea was given to me by another member. Don't think of it as asking not to be attacked (even though it is), think of it as saying we won't attack anyone first.

Okay a couple of pointers. The term neutrality on orbis has a very specific meaning & a negative connotation with it. You should never ever apply the term to yourself. In Orbis terminology a neutral is someone who's FA is to never ally anyone or get involved in war ever. They generally think this will help them avoid wars, it doesn't. Just means there is no one to help them during their bi-annual ruling & daily helping of raids. To the majority of Orbis, neutral = target.

Second, this is an internal problem & should have been handled internally. At most you should have contacted the leadership of the other AA in question with a quick 'no we are not going to attack you.' By bringing this to public spotlight you are demonstrating inexperience in FA & further making yourselves look weak & unorganized. To the majority of Orbis, weak & unorganized = farm.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Okay a couple of pointers. The term neutrality on orbis has a very specific meaning & a negative connotation with it. You should never ever apply the term to yourself. In Orbis terminology a neutral is someone who's FA is to never ally anyone or get involved in war ever. They generally think this will help them avoid wars, it doesn't. Just means there is no one to help them during their bi-annual ruling & daily helping of raids. To the majority of Orbis, neutral = target.

Second, this is an internal problem & should have been handled internally. At most you should have contacted the leadership of the other AA in question with a quick 'no we are not going to attack you.' By bringing this to public spotlight you are demonstrating inexperience in FA & further making yourselves look weak & unorganized. To the majority of Orbis, weak & unorganized = farm.

Okay. Regicide extends a formal apology to everyone offended by this, and will now disappear from the spotlight for a few months. Most details will be removed from the statement and it will be reworded.

Isn't Rose still allied to WTF? Just out of curiosity of course. ;)

We are, of course. Though that's completely irrelevant, considering this isn't (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). :v Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Upon consulting some members, Regicide has decided that our official response to anything you say in this topic is as follows: No comment.

• Upvote 1

I must admit I was concerned that Regicide would be declaring on RW. I'd have considered just disbanding the alliance at that point as what hope is there when you have the ire of Regicide? As the name implies, you are going down.

In seriousness you shouldn't do these threads no, but good luck with your alliance mate.

I must admit I was concerned that Regicide would be declaring on RW. I'd have considered just disbanding the alliance at that point as what hope is there when you have the ire of Regicide? As the name implies, you are going down.

In seriousness you shouldn't do these threads no, but good luck with your alliance mate.

Your sarcasm is unentertaining, but thank you for the, uh, whatever saying "good luck" is called in American English. Anyway, our official response is: No comment. Edited by Lail Das

Your sarcasm is unentertaining, but thank you for the, uh, whatever saying "good luck" is called in American English. Anyway, our official response is: No comment.

You could always just, y'know, not comment.

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Nah, because "no comment" isn't commenting on the issue; it's an acknowledgement that whatever was said was heard.

You are correct, but our official response is: no comment.