Yugo-Pact War

Chief Monarch Dawson

More exposure tomorrow.

PG 13 please Edited by James XVI
  • Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Man, and I thought Avansies were bad.

Everytime I think I've seen the worst, a bigger moron like Tbomb here pops outta the bushes and starts having a seizure all over the forums.

Orbis World Forums: The gift that keeps on giving.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Btw the above was forced on me in the hopes for VE to peace me. They won't. I can give screenshots of me trying. It is horrible to see an alliance that could just take money try and tarnish a good micro's name for no reason but their own sick pleasure.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

So in these pictures Codo admits I am not lying and VE starts harassing and bullying a user who comes to my aid. Very unprofessional VE, and nice slip up saying I'm not lying.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

So in these pictures Codo admits I am not lying and VE starts harassing and bullying a user who comes to my aid. Very unprofessional VE, and nice slip up saying I'm not lying.

When I said "Calling someone a liar when they are not is disrespectful" I was referring to you lying that my logs were false.

Anyway, I hope you're having fun speaking to yourself on this thread hahaha

People, if you think I'm lying to you, or making a fool of myself. Look at how much of VE your starting to see. Now, think of this: You are just saying the surface. This ocean goes deep. Just look at all that is stacking up against VE. Not Negotiating, Extorting and insulting someone who just wanted to help things get to peace.

And Codonian, that's impossible, or you would have worded it as such. You slipped up. That simple. And I hope just one person sees this and spreads it around more. All must see what VE really is.

People, if you think I'm lying to you, or making a fool of myself. Look at how much of VE your starting to see. Now, think of this: You are just saying the surface. This ocean goes deep. Just look at all that is stacking up against VE. Not Negotiating, Extorting and insulting someone who just wanted to help things get to peace.

All I see is an idiot getting himself rolled.

De9kX_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

This shit hails back to the days of old in VE, when it seemed the coolest thing for newbs to do was dumb shit, get disciplined, then head to the OWF when it hit the fan complaining about VE. Almost brings a tear to my eye, damn nostalgia :P

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Watch out guys, this is heating up.

I5UEMUj.png

As the single legitimate president of the Syndicate, mandated by its body members to reside over any and all of its executive affairs, I do validate the information depicted in the screenshot above. The Syndicate did indeed enter Orbis as the greatest alliance, A little over a year ago, and indeed- our grand alliance finds itself pitted against the Yugo-Pact in defense of its loyal allies, the Viridian Entente. Glorious Viridian leader Impero has called upon its steadfast allies to defend the entente's shorelines from the tsunami of micro despair, and we thusly answer the call of my personal friend.

Truly a somber occasion, as war was never in our hearts. We do enourage Yugo leaders to contact my faithful deputy, Manthrax, (link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9576) to negotiate a peaceful conclusion to this conflict before our forces engage in mass warfare and before the Yugo insurrection is stomped out, its leaders stripped of any and all power they may have enjoyed.

Signed on this day, the 15th of January:

- Partisan, President of The Syndicate

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

As the single legitimate president of the Syndicate, mandated by its body members to reside over any and all of its executive affairs, I do validate the information depicted in the screenshot above. The Syndicate did indeed enter Orbis as the greatest alliance, A little over a year ago, and indeed- our grand alliance finds itself pitted against the Yugo-Pact in defense of its loyal allies, the Viridian Entente. Glorious Viridian leader Impero has called upon its steadfast allies to defend the entente's shorelines from the tsunami of micro despair, and we thusly answer the call of my personal friend.

Truly a somber occasion, as war was never in our hearts. We do enourage Yugo leaders to contact my faithful deputy, Manthrax, (link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9576) to negotiate a peaceful conclusion to this conflict before our forces engage in mass warfare and before the Yugo insurrection is stomped out, its leaders stripped of any and all power they may have enjoyed.

Signed on this day, the 15th of January:

- Partisan, President of The Syndicate

I genuinely lol'd reading this to Seeker