Yugo-Pact War

Chief Monarch Dawson

How much money was that? The last two cities?

Jeeze, You can't even look for yourself? 

Around 6 mil for city 6 and 8 mil for city 7 because we pay for infra etc too 

Edited by Codonian

Jeeze, You can't even look for yourself?

Around 6 mil for city 6 and 8 mil for city 7 because we pay for infra etc too

Sorry bro. Wanna here it from you.

Anyway.... if I am reading it correctly, and I do presume I am, he is making 1.25 million per day. Right? And he said he can pay it over 2 weeks, more or less, right?

Then why do all this over something as silly as 2 weeks!? Really!? This is the worst reason to declare war! If you do this, and you only win by a moderate amount, then you won't get back that 6 million and 8 million back in cash! Plus, not only that, but you'll take a hit as well! You'll also possibly have several bigger alliances on your head declaring war and raiding!

There HAS to be a better way to do this.

Sorry bro. Wanna here it from you.

Anyway.... if I am reading it correctly, and I do presume I am, he is making 1.25 million per day. Right? And he said he can pay it over 2 weeks, more or less, right?

Then why do all this over something as silly as 2 weeks!? Really!? This is the worst reason to declare war! If you do this, and you only win by a moderate amount, then you won't get back that 6 million and 8 million back in cash! Plus, not only that, but you'll take a hit as well! You'll also possibly have several bigger alliances on your head declaring war and raiding!

There HAS to be a better way to do this.

You're also forgetting about Furby, A 10 city nation. Also, VE opted to go through a military route to regain the lost money, As long as your alliance doesn't interfere, We shall not attack you.

You're also forgetting about Furby, A 10 city nation. Also, VE opted to go through a military route to regain the lost money, As long as your alliance doesn't interfere, We shall not attack you.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't even.... you know what, I tried to negotiate. I really wanted to be the guy who makes both nations happy, but this is ridiculous.

I'm done here. I tried.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't even.... you know what, I tried to negotiate. I really wanted to be the guy who makes both nations happy, but this is ridiculous.

I'm done here. I tried.

You're not your alliance's leader and therefore we don't actually negotiate with you. No where in your alliance bio does it say you have the authority to negotiate with alliances

You're not your alliance's leader and therefore we don't actually negotiate with you. No where in your alliance bio does it say you have the authority to negotiate with alliances

True it doesn't state that u have authority and i've talked with your leader. He never approved of this war. You should probably talk to your leader more often and get informed Dawson  ;)

Edited by Celzar
  • Upvote 1

We don't want a war. We are more than willing to do this through peaceful matters.

There's nothing for you to do, Don't intervene with the attacks on Furby and Tbomb and we have no reason to attack you.

That being said, You are a valid raid target so don't cry if you get raided. 

Fine. I'll back off. But shall the threat come, there will be a mud storm. And when the dust clears, the blood won't be on us.

You really think a micro alliance like yourselves could do any real or lasting damage on VE? lmao

There's nothing for you to do, Don't intervene with the attacks on Furby and Tbomb and we have no reason to attack you.

That being said, You are a valid raid target so don't cry if you get raided. 

i was talking to Dawson and was refering to Yugo-Pact not Tbomb or Furby

unless u were talking to him then im just dumb lol

Edit: Just read thru that lol wasn't talking to me

Edited by Celzar
  • Upvote 1

It's great because Codo you seem to forget IDK jack about TKR. And also, it's funny you have said fake image to "Use against me." I also love how you "accidently" had multiple copy pastes while editing that chat to add in things about TKR that weren't originally there. I can upload the original image to Imgur of the chat during that time. I must admit you have an amazing ability to only use links of text which can be easily edited.

Same with you Mr. Seeks (I know you love that name).

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

It's great because Codo you seem to forget IDK jack about TKR. And also, it's funny you have said fake image to "Use against me." I also love how you "accidently" had multiple copy pastes while editing that chat to add in things about TKR that weren't originally there. I can upload the original image to Imgur of the chat during that time. I must admit you have an amazing ability to only use links of text which can be easily edited.

Same with you Mr. Seeks (I know you love that name).

Anything that was multiplied was because I took it from the group chat Me, You and Furby were in and I was copy and pasting as we were speaking...