Yugo-Pact War

Chief Monarch Dawson

Recently, VE unofficially declared war upon the Yugo-Pact, a small band of nations that are legally and officially protected by the League of Imperialists. VE, not as a whole, but as several members, have commuted raids against some members of the Yugo-Pact. A full scale war has not been announced, but alliances that protect the Yugo-Pact are recommended to mobilize their armies in case a full scale war is declared.

VE has raided us for no legitimate reason, and the Yugo-Pact is on defense. Please lend us help.

-Chief Monarch Dawson, Yugo-Pact Officer

For more context this war began when I tried to negotiate a leave from VE. Two of VE's "Triumver" members, Oloron and Moonpie, were fine with this. However, Seeker, the final Triumvir member, swiftly and unacceptably denied the requests for negotiations. this photo shows the whole conversation that was had. So this IS defensive. Thanks for any support. - Tbomb, of Yugo-Pact.

I cannot upload Imgur images apparently.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

Lmao, okay.  Way to cherry pick logs, lets not forget to mention you forged a log from Dalinar from TKR to make it seem like they were going to attack us as well.

In addition, I informed you prior that before you will be allowed to leave VE you will need to send money back that was originally sent to your nation via our City Grants program through either direct payment or through taxes.  We have a policy on it, many other alliances have a policy on it as well.  You decided to leave without doing the former so you got hit, the same goes for Furby.  Following that you decided to create a "plan" to hit VE with a bunch of micros who apparently show no interest in your plan since they leaked it to us.

It was a cute attempt even though it made you look like an idiot.

Here's the faked Dalinar log: http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b0bdfdc06eb4306b50ea399338add28.png

Edited by SeekerSeeks
  • Upvote 3

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I personally find it in bad taste. You get in new players, offer them free money to buy cities, and then force them to stay with you or pay back everything you gave them.

The only way I can find it okay is if you very clearly mentioned at the start that these "free" city grants are only "free" if you stay for the entire duration with VE, and that they have to be paid back when you leave. If that's the case, all good. 

• Upvote 4

I personally find it in bad taste. You get in new players, offer them free money to buy cities, and then force them to stay with you or pay back everything you gave them.

The only way I can find it okay is if you very clearly mentioned at the start that these "free" city grants are only "free" if you stay for the entire duration with VE, and that they have to be paid back when you leave. If that's the case, all good.

Exactly, and without fine print, VE may be declaring war on a groundless claim. If VE said that they are free, then they are free.

• Upvote 1

Okay I posted at the same time as you did so that's why that happened. You have the grounds, but an arrangement was still very clearly made. Please tell me where I can find this on the Alliance page directly.

Why would information on our city grants be on our alliance page? 

If you simply read and listened when I repeated what has already been stated above BEFORE you decided to leave the AA then you wouldn't had an issue in the first place.  Not my fault you're a dumb ass.

• Upvote 3

gog-forum-size-regs.png

As far as I know, we haven't even set up a system of economics.

If you want to get people not o do this, you have to tell them up front. It's logical.

Evidently, You do not have much experience with alliances, literally NO ONE has specific and indepth details of city grants on their alliance page...

As far as I know, we haven't even set up a system of economics.

If you want to get people not o do this, you have to tell them up front. It's logical.

How more upfront can it be?  You read it when you apply for the aid then I told him before he left the AA.

• Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png