[PSA] Please Stop Playing This Game

Mageofpie

I've finally realized the one weakness to my lone wolf strategy when it comes to playing this game...

That is, when there are literally NO inactive nations to attack. If everyone could kindly do me a favor and stop playing for 7+ days and leave little to no military laying around to defend themselves that would be amazing.

Thanks, guys!

• Upvote 5

who wouldve thought that you might need to play the game conventionally when you have more cities than 95% of the game?

Yeah if anyone is contemplating recreating what I did 700-800 score is where it's at. Sit on 14 cities for 2 years if you can. I was making 30mil+ per day.

Edited by Mageofpie
  • Upvote 2

Yeah if anyone is contemplating recreating what I did 700-800 score is where it's at. Sit on 14 cities for 2 years if you can. I was making 30mil+ per day.

Sounds like one of those shitty ads spammed in the comments of all the news sources. :P

"I'm a single mom and made $30 mil in ONE DAY by using 700-800 score!!!1! It really works!!"

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png