Hoist Your Swords High Into The Clouds!

hadesflames

Pretty much what Pre said. Terminus Est is a powerhouse. We'll be rebuilt to a decent level within 2-3 months.

I actually think that's a kinda high estimate. I've rebuilt from ZI before with less means to rebuild and it only took like 30 days. My honest guess is somewhere between 20-30 days. We'll see.

EDIT: I'm actually at a positive this war in terms of what I've lost cost infra-wise versus money/resources I've looted, and that's accounting for the money/minor resources I've sank back into continued fighting/keeping infra up. The only thing actually causing me to lose money this war is lost possible income if we weren't fighting. Though if I hit enough solid inactives during the remainder of this war I might eclipse even that through looting their inactives/lowbies. 

Kind funny actually.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

TEst declared war on us and have only launched two wars against us. The hit on HBE is on par with TEst war declarations.

yes but the key difference is we declared war on alpha. no declaration was made against hbe. if i recall there hasn't been a single time we've declared war on someone without a thread in my time in test.

• Upvote 1

I mean although I am not from HBE but I would be happy if paperless guys can explain me why declaring war after raid is over reacting???

I mean when you raid someone you always need to think about the situation that your AA can get rolled no matter if you are in peace / war or in whatever situation......

Well 1 raid harly warrants a full blown alliance war. There are both diplomatic and idividual steps you can and should take if you claim you have good FA. Acceptable reactions are asking for reps or just rolling the guy who did it. Declaring a war on alliance however tends to involve unrelated innocent peopel as well wich by extension makes you as bad if not worse than the raider who raided you. I mean 1 guy attacked 1 innocent guy to take profit, and then 50 of you attacks 1 guilty guy and 49 innocent guys. Talk about blowning things out of proportions.

Ofcourse, mass raids are perfectly valid cb for decalring or recognisng hostilitys and rolling whole alliance.

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

I mean although I am not from HBE but I would be happy if paperless guys can explain me why declaring war after raid is over reacting???

I mean when you raid someone you always need to think about the situation that your AA can get rolled no matter if you are in peace / war or in whatever situation...... 

Also once this over I would love to see how much time TEst actually takes to recover :) 

it is going to be a pretty tough econ work to be honest. 

If BK declared war on everyone that raided us there would be a great many alliances that would be smoking holes in the ground right now. We generally just counter the raiders unless their government members are idiots. Insert Nights Watch here.

TEst can kill HBE all they want as far as I am concerned.

• Upvote 4

Well 1 raid harly warrants a full blown alliance war. There are both diplomatic and idividual steps you can and should take if you claim you have good FA. Acceptable reactions are asking for reps or just rolling the guy who did it. Declaring a war on alliance however tends to involve unrelated innocent peopel as well wich by extension makes you as bad if not worse than the raider who raided you. I mean 1 guy attacked 1 innocent guy to take profit, and then 50 of you attacks 1 guilty guy and 49 innocent guys. Talk about blowning things out of proportions.

Ofcourse, mass raids are perfectly valid cb for decalring or recognisng hostilitys and rolling whole alliance.

So now it's acceptable to ask Arrgh for reps?  :P

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

TKR and Co. are letting HBE waste their resources knocking our nations from 600 to 300 infra. How nice of them. is it a veiled economics lesson for you or just how they entertain themselves by laughing at your stupidity?