Infra Lost To A beige Not Being Recorded

Who Me

It shouldn't be recorded. I mean you're just beiging them, it shouldn't count for you. 

Well, that wasn't what I asked but OK, I'll go down the rabbit hole with you. The loss of the infra due to a beige is a feature, mechanic added by Alex with the new war system update and is caused by a direct attack from military units and is destroyed/lost so why shouldn't it be recorded as such? Alex also added the new Money Looted entry on your nation page and the money looted form a beige is counted and recorded there so why shouldn't it also record the infra lost/destroyed numbers as well?

• Administrators

It should be counted. I don't think I added it to War Timeline pages, is that what you're talking about? It should still be tracked on your individual nation pages.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

It's not being recorded currently, and it's a bit of tricky situation to get it to record, but I'll see if I can figure it out as that's pretty interesting information to keep recorded.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'll look at throwing it together soon. Sorry, I've been busy, just started a new semester and just got back from a trip to D.C.

Forums Rules | Game Link