Issue with Ground/Air Superiority

Beermaster

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=177843

I've issue an immense triumph ground and air attack. The other person has only launched naval strikes. Somehow I no longer have ground and air superiority. At least they aren't listed on my war screen. I also noticed when I go to launch an airstrike, all the defenders air units are listed. I did recently just lose all my planes, so perhaps that ends air superiority? Still doesn't explain why I lost ground control though.

• Administrators

A defeat in the air in any war costs you air superiority in all open wars. Same is true for ground. 

That's not true.

Any successful (ground/air) attack (see: not an utter failure) by your opponent who is under ground/air control against you will cancel its respective control.

In other wars, if an opponent gets an Immense Triumph attack on you, it cancels the relevant status for you for any wars your in.

Also, having 0 aircraft would cancel any air control you had, in any war. Same rule applies for ground units & ships with ground control/blockades respectively.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link