NatRP Map Rules

I'd say at least a week.

A week works as well

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I'm in favor of a week, so that the player who was removed at least has a chance to return without any of his territory removed.

People who became inactive might not be quite active enough to check in just a week.  I can testify that if you have school or work you just might forget about something like this.

As such, we should freeze the person's former territory for a month, just to give them more than enough time to get ready.

This also helps avoid any ill feelings if that person ever returns.  They had a month to come back beforehand.  Any earlier than that seems unfair if they remember the monthly system.

As for "days of cooldown before provincial claims", I still think we should emphasize the cap (maximum) provinces one can claim instead, but either reduce the cap, if that helps, or keep the cap but remove someone from the map if they fail to uphold that rule after a warning or so.  People who are either banned from the game itself or were removed because they ignored the maximum province rule do not get the luxury of the month-long freeze (hold) on their former territory.

How does that sound?

Edited by Shex

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

Proposal: A minimum word count on rp posts to ensure actual interesting RPs to read.

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Proposal: A minimum word count on rp posts to ensure actual interesting RPs to read.

I agree.
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

There is like um.... a word count? isn't it like 160 Words Min?

Also, it kinda requires I don't know?????Activity and people to read and or respond  Maybe 

But yeah, I guess so? 

English please

Also, there is no current minimum word count

I'm thinking at least 5 sentences.

And make it mandatory to REPLY to posts as well

IYT09l4.png

English please

Capture_d_cran_2017_02_01_6_53_30_PM.pngphoto libre Anglais? Jamais entendu la langue! 

Anglais? jamais entendu parler

Also, there is no current minimum word count

I'm thinking at least 5 sentences.

And make it mandatory to REPLY to posts as well

Jokes aside 

I mean, I don't know if people would HAVE to respond, but you could make a personal goal alongside some others to try to reply to everyones posts? anyway they seem like some good rules

Anglais? Jamais entendu parler

Anglais? Jamais entendu parler

sig.gif