BoC joins the battlefield

Bezzers

One worthy aim in beating TEst is to prevent what happened in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways): the withdrawal of every top tier nation in the game into a superalliance no one can touch.

We have to nip this in the bud, now.

• Upvote 1

One worthy aim in beating TEst is to prevent what happened in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways): the withdrawal of every top tier nation in the game into a superalliance no one can touch.

We have to nip this in the bud, now.

tfw its not possible for that to happen but Divinum doesn't realize that.

Also, bringing up (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), really?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

tfw its not possible for that to happen but Divinum doesn't realize that.

Also, bringing up (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), really?

I'm trying to give this a moralistic flavor. Didn't work, apparently.

It has been drawn to my attention that I was yet to clarify that the words of Dillon A McCann are not in fact representations of BoCs actual opinion. We do not wish for the disbandment of TEst, they help keep things interesting. Sorry for not clarifying sooner, this was in fact a gross error on my part.

Isn't the whole point of a Foreign Affairs minister that their words *are* the official stance of the alliance?

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

After this war is over TEst won't exist:

You complete and utter moron. That will have the exact opposite effect of what you intended.

Yet I fear that everything one day will cease to exist, even you. ;)

Isn't the whole point of a Foreign Affairs minister that their words *are* the official stance of the alliance?

Mmm yes, well our foreign affairs minister obviously wasn't thinking like that at the time

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

OoS=BoC

BoC=Terradoxia

Hopefully all of you understand now

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Mmm yes, well our foreign affairs minister obviously wasn't thinking like that at the time

Not to be snippy, but, unless explicitly stated, how are people supposed to know when he is speaking as FA vs a private shitposter?  Granted, I consider everything that comes from BoC to be a shit post since they can't really do anything else, but still.  Some clarity for your allies and your adversaries would be helpful here.

Not to be snippy, but, unless explicitly stated, how are people supposed to know when he is speaking as FA vs a private shitposter? Granted, I consider everything that comes from BoC to be a shit post since they can't really do anything else, but still. Some clarity for your allies and your adversaries would be helpful here.

I thought Dillon was capable of holding his tongue nowadays, I was admittedly wrong in this instance.
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Why does BoC even need a serious MoFA?. Like alliance like government

Please keep in mind some if not most of us are easily capable of being serious most if not all the time. So saying that our alliance as a whole doesnt take things serious is like saying every black person loves watermelon and kfc. Its just quite ridiculous.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Nah I was just bored really.

Yeah I figured.

It looked like one of those diplomatic maneuvers people sometimes do during war. Posturing, I think. Probably could use some work tbh. 
Edited by Fanag

v9DIVzo.png

Please keep in mind some if not most of us are easily capable of being serious most if not all the time. So saying that our alliance as a whole doesnt take things serious is like saying every black person loves watermelon and kfc. Its just quite ridiculous.

You chose to get him into gov.

One of our Government members made a mistake and acted in an undignified manor given his position. This has been accepted and he has been dealt with internally.

However, for you to continue to instigate arguments and attempt to 'troll' or otherwise insult BoC makes you guilty of that which you condemn him for... 

Enjoy the war and let's hope a diplomatic solution can be reached to save some pixels.

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

You chose to get him into gov.

I didnt choose him I dont have the authority to do such a thing, but if I did this wouldnt happen.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 11 months later...
5 minutes ago, Dillon A McCann said:

I thought everyone should know.

then you have done the community a great service, especially the newer members. hopefully the mods will reward you with candy

3 hours ago, Dillon A McCann said:

Oof this was a fun thread.

it's only the 26th, should've waited a day smh

Edited by Betulius

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>