Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

I'm not sure how fighting wars on our terms is an indictment of either our ability or willingness to fight.I don't think TKR are bullies, they're just upset their whole spy thing got called out.

TKR are not bullies, but it's "Pre and his band of merry idiots" that are *clearly* upset that they actually had a serious challenge to their "gameplay."

TKR are not bullies, but it's "Pre and his band of merry idiots" that are *clearly* upset that they actually had a serious challenge to their "gameplay."

I wouldn't call this a challenge to our gameplay, we will continue doing whatever we want whenever we want and there's nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me.

• Upvote 6
tvPWtuA.gif

Pointing out TKR's "outrage" is a bit hypocritical when your bloc only fights alliances with their hands tied behind their back.

That's demonstrably false, you should educate yourself more about Arrgh and the wars we've fought.

tvPWtuA.gif

I believe we said this once - recently - as in now.  "Everytime" lives in your mind and your mind alone pre.

To be fair, people from Mensa were claiming on leaving when the war module changes were being discussed.  Oh, and the spy changes.

We're emotional like that sometimes.  Granted it's not "everytime" though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So private whining = whining.  "doesn't come close", you are right, it supersedes the level of cry baby by an order of magnitude.

Pre had previously been a pretty good player and reasonable.  That he runs to admin(privately) and crys to him should have been beneath him.  Obviously it was not.  Pre is the defacto leader of the 'three alliances' whether you like that or no - so yes the whining comes from you and yours.

You have it the other way round. We didn't like it no, why would we, however there was not this outrage shown here by TKR/Mensa/company. To my knowledge before Pre got on no one from the three affected alliances contacted Admin nor even suggested to do so. How Pre phrased his word with Admin I don't know but even if in the tone you believe him to have done so there is a difference between a leader from a group of 3 alliances having a word and this outpouring from leaders and membership that as occurred thus far.

You have it the other way round. We didn't like it no, why would we, however there was not this outrage shown here by TKR/Mensa/company. To my knowledge before Pre got on no one from the three affected alliances contacted Admin nor even suggested to do so. How Pre phrased his word with Admin I don't know but even if in the tone you believe him to have done so there is a difference between a leader from a group of 3 alliances having a word and this outpouring from leaders and membership that as occurred thus far.

Apparently there was a outrage on Discord.  I believe that's what's being referenced.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

I mean in reverse world you would be right.  Pre is the leader of your 'paperless sphere', a contradiction in terms name but whatever.  Your sphere took a legit hit, no cheating - just  game mechanics, and went and whined to admin.  Admin caved to the whining.

Those are the facts.

I find it distasteful that pre, who should have known better, did so.  It is not just distasteful but downright troubling that admin took an action so blatantly favoring one side.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

hqdefault.jpg

In my times at least, Arrgh has fought UPN, VE, Mensa HQ, Guardian, Seven Kingdoms (when they were good), Rose, TKR, and TEst.

Now let us all know what you're smoking. We're interested. 

I think he's saying it's wrong to say you're paperless when you're not. 

Um....... paperless doesn't mean you don't have friends... You just don't have friends on paper. It's not that hard of a concept. 

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight, Pre leads a bloc that you decide exists, because you decided that he's in charge, and you decided that we all asked Pre to write to Alex.

Just so I'm clear, what other attributes does this strawman have.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Eh, stupid drama.  I was hoping for a good hard fight to end 2016 with and open up with the new war module.

Simply put, our side gave up the surprise attack with our spy ops.  We know it's happening now, thanks to Alex broadcasting it, so it's no longer a surprise.  We also know who's doing the operations.  So let's get ready to rumble.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't call this a challenge to our gameplay, we will continue doing whatever we want whenever we want and there's nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me.

Maybe if I get admin on the horn and get into my fee-fees like you guys did, that'll change.

Eh, stupid drama.  I was hoping for a good hard fight to end 2016 with and open up with the new war module.

Simply put, our side gave up the surprise attack with our spy ops.  We know it's happening now, thanks to Alex broadcasting it, so it's no longer a surprise.  We also know who's doing the operations.  So let's get ready to rumble.

I'm still hoping for a good fight if both sides can stop the drama and get to fighting instead. I'm pretty sure you guys can take us on without the element of surprise. You definitely have the numbers. 

well, we can't war because wars are disabled, so all that leaves is well... this.

tvPWtuA.gif