Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

0guRvBA.gif

Yes, my tears. Lol.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17936-12242016-uncounterable-espionage/

Riiiiiiight. Hahaha...

EDIT: tears of laughter, they are all yours. Hope they are tasty.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

0guRvBA.gif

Yes, my tears. Lol.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17936-12242016-uncounterable-espionage/

Riiiiiiight. Hahaha...

EDIT: tears of laughter, they are all yours. Hope they are tasty.

hehehehe

You so cute, I just want to squeeze your little cheeks.

Oh you are laughing because you think that whinning to sheepy and forcing a cry baby change makes you a winner? The opposite is true little pre.

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

He said he was considering a change not outright making them. Prepare your tear ducts in case he comes to a conclusion you don't agree with.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

hehehehe

You so cute, I just want to squeeze your little cheeks.

Oh you are laughing because you think that whinning to sheepy and forcing a cry baby change makes you a winner? The opposite is true little pre.

Good thing the opinions of cowards are meaningless to me. Hahahah, a-dorable. Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Good thing the opinions of cowards are meaningless to me. Hahahah, a-dorable.

Hasn't it been about a year and a half since you guys fought in a war you were more likely to lose? Or are you still counting the randoms you hit while everyone else is busy?

Gratz on "improving" the spy changes by the way.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Hasn't it been about a year and a half since you guys fought in a war you were more likely to lose? Or are you still counting the randoms you hit while everyone else is busy?

Had alphas allies jumped us (the first time we hit them). Yep.

Had pantheons allies jumped us. Yep.

Either of those situations posed a large chance of us getting dog piled. We also faught Arrgh 1v1 when they low infra high city declare scenario was in full effect. As for prior you'd have to ask elp phiney and maybe yourself? I've only been leader for under a year. The only mud holes we stomped were GPA TFP. GoT sphere had plenty of allies that could've come in stretching to NPO through some protectorate and rose through lordearon.

Allies have chosen they'd rather find peace than fight us when we show up.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Glad to see that your threats in discord haven't amounted to anything. Best of luck with your backup plan on rallying the rest of the game against us.

That's your suggestion that I liked more anyways.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

BK considers Pantheon a random? Oookay then. 

I was around to see what had been posted and the timing on this and have kept quiet until this post. The simple truth is this. The narrative is one of "they are crying and whining" yet what we saw in Admin's thread was a flood of "crying and whining" from those who accuse others of such a thing. It appears having been self aware enough to notice this, this call out thread tasked with provoking a response so it could be said, "SEE SEE, THEY ARE WHINING!" was made.

This is I would say an extension of the leadership involved in this affair (TKR) who have lied and trolled when unneeded. Likewise this effort here is unneeded. Everybody knows that no matter what happens the odds are so heavily stacked that its irrelevant. Yet people have deemed it worth embarrassing themselves and their alliances with these efforts.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

I was around to see what had been posted and the timing on this and have kept quiet until this post. The simple truth is this. The narrative is one of "they are crying and whining" yet what we saw in Admin's thread was a flood of "crying and whining" from those who accuse others of such a thing. It appears having been self aware enough to notice this, this call out thread tasked with provoking a response so it could be said, "SEE SEE, THEY ARE WHINING!" was made.

This is I would say an extension of the leadership involved in this affair (TKR) who have lied and trolled when unneeded. Likewise this effort here is unneeded. Everybody knows that no matter what happens the odds are so heavily stacked that its irrelevant. Yet people have deemed it worth embarrassing themselves and their alliances with these efforts.

Calling people out for whinning =/= whinning.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Probably because most of the crying and whining was off-forum.

• Upvote 1