Hi folks, who needs some cash?

Alan

NPO bank is super broke and we are a micro. Please fund us a few million.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Wow. I never knew so many of you were so poor. Your alliances must suffer heavily. Please message me in game if you'd like relief from your poverty.

Best response in this thread.

Notice the relief from poverty can be read as murdering you all as well.

Apparently Avansies is a huge gaming community and he doesn't want to draw them in, as it'll ruin this game.

Why do people keep saying that huge zergs of people will ruin a game?

• Downvote 1

"After realizing we were horrible at this game and had no idea how to do anything ever, we decided to become even more irrelevant, but try to make up for it by giving things away and hope to get attention".

eHHeFvD.gif

I've a better idea, 1M to every nation who beiges this guy once the new system is unrolled for the next month. Must be an offensive war, and you can't be his buddy there. It's a stimulus package for new nations. Plus you'll get to learn about the war system.

I think when you were a young orca your parents died in a Japanese fishing accident. And you have to put bounties on my head because your parents' heads were used in soup. Either that or you've just accumulated too much salt from living in the ocean.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

I think when you were a young orca your parents died in a Japanese fishing accident. And you have to put bounties on my head because your parents' heads were used in soup. Either that or you've just accumulated too much salt from living in the ocean.

Or the simple answer is because you're not in my range. Keep on tryin' though, you're adorable. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Or the simple answer is because you're not in my range. Keep on tryin' though, you're adorable.

Awww thanks :)

Oh and Gratz on winning biggest E-Peen, you deserve it.

Eat them instead.

Oooo another bloc party. A couple hundred idiots with no idea how to play with garbage leadership and who all leave!? Oh boy! You just might become even more of a joke than you already are.

I'll laugh when 500 people with 200 score pass youre alliance. XD

Eat them instead.

I mean, then why didn't you already do it? Honestly, more likely than not even if you managed to get them to play, it would turn out with most of them quitting fairly quickly since that happens with invasions. The game isn't really suited to people who aren't willing to commit time to it and the barrier of entry will turn most people off as it has with the majority of people who have tried it. If you could pull it off and make it a stable thing, everyone would have to give you credit.

• Upvote 1

I mean, then why didn't you already do it? Honestly, more likely than not even if you managed to get them to play, it would turn out with most of them quitting fairly quickly since that happens with invasions. The game isn't really suited to people who aren't willing to commit time to it and the barrier of entry will turn most people off as it has with the majority of people who have tried it. If you could pull it off and make it a stable thing, everyone would have to give you credit.

"I need more meatshields to take down Syndisphere"

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

500x200=100,000

TEst score = 200,000ish

100k isn't more than 200k.

God, you can't even math right. You've also probably confused 500 for 50. I mean at this point it's just getting sad.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

500x200=100,000

TEst score = 200,000ish

100k isn't more than 200k.

God, you can't even math right. You've also probably confused 500 for 50. I mean at this point it's just getting sad.

It was always sad.