Young Guilo

Hi folks, who needs some cash?

91 posts in this topic

After much consideration Hugh and I have decided to stop joining alliances and getting involved in wars.

So we have created The "Orbis Grant Center".

As we still want to help people in the community we will be giving away grants to fund projects, rebuild aid, and post-nuke reconstruction.

We will also be giving away "Resource Bundles". Resource bundles will only be for micro-alliances trying to get a foothold in Orbis. These bundles will come in units of 100.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and we look forward to working with you in the new year.

~ Alan

Grumpy old Bastards only has 9 members and are still trying to get a foothold, I would like to apply for micro bundles of whatever it is you are giving away!

There should have been a "biggest penny pincher" award in that player category just for you.

After much consideration Hugh and I have decided to stop joining alliances and getting involved in wars.

So we have created The "Orbis Grant Center".

As we still want to help people in the community we will be giving away grants to fund projects, rebuild aid, and post-nuke reconstruction.

We will also be giving away "Resource Bundles". Resource bundles will only be for micro-alliances trying to get a foothold in Orbis. These bundles will come in units of 100.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and we look forward to working with you in the new year.

~ Alan

We're totally a micro, shower us with those fat bundles. 

My micro alliance TKR needs 50M for every player, thanks.

Please fund my next city it's not much a small 70 mil will be okay :)

Can easily fund a 12th city with 40m. Trying to rip off a charity worker is so real low mate.

I'll take whatever you have left

They have about -321.9 million atm (not including however much city 22 is), take it or leave it

Can easily fund a 12th city with 40m. Trying to rip off a charity worker is so real low mate.

No, City + Land + Infra will be about 70, cost me close to that to set city 12 up

TRUMP 2016:

✓ Micro alliance

✓ Trying to gain a foothold in Orbis

Sure, I'll take a resource bundle.

TRUMP 2016:

✓ Micro alliance

✓ Trying to gain a foothold in Orbis

Sure, I'll take a resource bundle.

Yep, my nation is very very small. Please send me money as well. 

It's only small but I need a 70m grant pls, sketchy is a tyrant with his money letting

Wow. I never knew so many of you were so poor. Your alliances must suffer heavily. Please message me in game if you'd like relief from your poverty.

Total so far: $7,643,000,000 for anyone wondering. That's a rounded figure, curse you city 22 grant wanter

I need money irl to buy a machine di*thisword iscensored*ldo

23332818d36171d3687a45d10d2046c67e494661

This is totally related to P&W because if the machine do the job for me I have more time to be online and play the game

Edited by Micchan