A Christmas Party at Ground Zero!

Ryleh

Congrats on a swift resolution folks! I expected something longer and more gritty, so this is a fresh change of pace!

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

25 nukes left and still a positive revenue. Not exactly the fighting spirit I was expecting.

O/growing

Well, tbh I was sleeping due too much vodka durning negotiations, I woke up and found heavy hangover and a peace treaty I apparently signed (while sleeping). If you want to go on I'm still game.

RfOHbF1.gif

And that would be me on bottom right.

tvPWtuA.gif

A great era of peace has come upon us! Long live peace for however long it lasts.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Farmers everywhere rejoice!

Food horders and price exploiters be saddened

(Don't look at my trade history, you'll see all the food I hoarded to sell at a rediculous price)

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

12/19/2016 04:02 pm

King Apeman of Resistance attempted a nuclear attack in the nation of Olympia. The attack was thwarted by the Vital Defense System and destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Prefontaine and 0 improvements..

So fortunate, Prefontaine, haha.  Think this is the first time I've seen VDS work.

• Downvote 1

12/19/2016 04:02 pm

King Apeman of Resistance attempted a nuclear attack in the nation of Olympia. The attack was thwarted by the Vital Defense System and destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Prefontaine and 0 improvements..

So fortunate, Prefontaine, haha.  Think this is the first time I've seen VDS work.

Actually my VDS blocked the very first nuke attempted on me since I got it. It was by https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=31102

12/03/2016 10:58 am

Mighty King Leonidas of Timbuktu attempted a nuclear attack in the nation of Kroatoria. The attack was thwarted by the Vital Defense System and destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Zadar and 0 improvements.

Even tough it has such a small chance of working, when it works, it really makes your day :)

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Wait, are you talking about BoC? Coz it'd be a tremendous feat to desert in a war you're not even a part of. :3

No, abkut Ryleh.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-