20 cities, 196 days

Mageofpie

What's the point of having so many cities if you're always getting rolled? I mean, I never feel like countering you anymore coz you're always so rekt. :(  And most of the time I couldn't even do it if I wanted to, coz you're always below my range...

Edited by Insert Name Here

What's the point of having so many cities if you're always getting rolled? I mean, I never feel like countering you anymore coz you're always so rekt. :(  And most of the time I couldn't even do it if I wanted to, coz you're always below my range...

Having a high score is mostly superfluous though. Sure, I could log on once a day and build my military if I felt like it, and my score would jump to about 4K, but why bother? The targets I want to hit and make money from aren't up in that score range.

Having a high score is mostly superfluous though. Sure, I could log on once a day and build my military if I felt like it, and my score would jump to about 4K, but why bother? The targets I want to hit and make money from aren't up in that score range.

Sure they are. Loads of fat, weak, inactive whales here: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=620

Could start with this one: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12859

I have it form a very reliable source that he just made 100s of millions on the market and got 200m from their bank. must be loaded af!

Ole2.png

Sure they are. Loads of fat, weak, inactive whales here: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=620

Could start with this one: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12859

I have it form a very reliable source that he just made 100s of millions on the market and got 200m from their bank. must be loaded af!

Except close to 400mil just went into city 22 of his.

Syndicate bank gave you 40M. 

Yeah, accidentally. They meant to send it to the alliance 'Ragnarok' and not the nation 'Ragnarok', you should be able to find the information somewhere that I forwarded the money on. :)

Hahaha yeah I came here to mention that, since it was funny.

My bad, btw. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I'm not saying it isn't a smart way to get cities. But I wouldn't have fun being totally rekt all the time and having just a few thousand soldiers to raid inactives. Still kudos to you on the 20 cities in less than 200 days!

I'm not saying it isn't a smart way to get cities. But I wouldn't have fun being totally rekt all the time and having just a few thousand soldiers to raid inactives. Still kudos to you on the 20 cities in less than 200 days!

I hear you, but sadly the alternative is watching grass grow, logging on once a day at most, participating in a war every 3-4 months. I'd just straight up stop playing the game if that's what I had to do with my time.

I hear you, but sadly the alternative is watching grass grow, logging on once a day at most, participating in a war every 3-4 months. I'd just straight up stop playing the game if that's what I had to do with my time.

Or you know, you could join a good Alliance(Not TEst) with an active comunity(Not TEst) and do fun shit all the time(Not TEst).

theres a whole big world out there, lots to do you know ;)

Also that lame, big whale just made even more money on the market. you should tottes raid him.

Ole2.png

Meh, I had my fill of raiding when I was small. After a while it just got monotonous. I prefer to take the blue off my balls against militarized nations in anti-raiding ops.

And then, when no raiders are in my range and my balls become blue again, I just handpick 1 or more militarized targets to rek as many military units as I feel like, making sure no one else counters me. :)

Back when I was raiding, the goal was just profit. I only declared on targets that were likely to be loaded and that ensured me 6 straight GA ITs, coz I'm a cheap bastard and I wanted to save on munitions and gasoline. :P

I did nothing but raid for a long time when I first joined, but eventually finding and raiding 5 targets a day was just a chore. Right now alliance organization is so much work and real wars take so much energy that the peace between wars is a welcome break.

Lots of respect to Princess Bubblegum, that approval rating must have taken about 1000 wars.

• Upvote 2