Recognition of Roz Wei being scumbags too

kosmokenny

Hi guys!  I see you like being playground bullies too.  Glad you stand up for Orfeas' right to be an utter douchenozzle.  Fortunately, last war taught us how to turtle nuke endlessly, and we look forward to making this very costly for you.  

Cheers,

Fark

My mouth is so dry from reading that.

OP, please calm down. It's not good for your sodium levels. It's just a game bro lol.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

My mouth is so dry from reading that.

OP, please calm down. It's not good for your sodium levels. It's just a game bro lol.

He's salty cause he's losing to a guy that declared 4 wars lol

Roz Wei is scared of The Covenant I guess.    :lol: 

Sad to see Roz Wei supporting unprovoked attacks.  I guess they have forgotten the lesson TKR taught them.

• Upvote 1

Roz Wei is scared of The Covenant I guess.    :lol:

Sad to see Roz Wei supporting unprovoked attacks.  I guess they have forgotten the lesson TKR taught them.

Nahhh.

We just remembered that being good people involves hitting people that attack our allies.

And, we choose Fark over Polar because of tiering and military. 

See you know what makes ME mad? I could get maybe Polar hitting Arrgh. But not 3 damn alliances. At that point, i'm gonna use your skulls as cups as i eat your infra. 

• Upvote 1

You choose Fark over Polar because Fark is tiny and you are cowards

I'll be honest. 

We woke up today, one hell of a hangover. When we looked into the mirror, we finally realized what was wrong...

We weren't green enough. 

So we came to you. 

• Upvote 1

So RW are cowards because they won't hit Polaris, but they're brave enough to take the nukes that you so joyfully flaunt? Seems legit.

And Steve, Jesus Christ, must you twist all words to fit your narrative? I swear everything goes in one ear and out the other. If you even have ears in the first place.

• Upvote 1

So RW are cowards because they won't hit Polaris, but they're brave enough to take the nukes that you so joyfully flaunt? Seems legit.

And Steve, Jesus Christ, must you twist all words to fit your narrative? I swear everything goes in one ear and out the other. If you even have ears in the first place.

NUKES FOR THE NUKE THRONE

I LOVE ME A STAT INCREASE

Edited by Ryleh

Exactly, no need for anyone else to get involved.  But no, people want to back up the playground bully when the victims fight back.  Shame, really.  Real shame.

Exactly the reason WHY we should hit you. You are the bullies of Arrgh. Polar isn't, Alpha a bit, but you? You definitely are. 

So you're saying you're going to turtle nuke them endlessly...yet also condemn them for being bullies.

How exactly is threatening to perma war them not a threat to bully them back?

Like, please do perma war us. We'd love it.

Exactly the reason WHY we should hit you. You are the bullies of Arrgh. Polar isn't, Alpha a bit, but you? You definitely are. 

Like, please do perma war us. We'd love it.

Yeah, its nice, then it gets boring, then when its over, you start missing it.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png