Better nate than lever.

Prefontaine

Jack took a firmer grip on the steering wheel as the RV ran up on the stone.

Shouting to Sammy as he pulled the steering wheel, "BETTER NATE THAN LEVER," he ran over the snake.

take heed, Hogwarts! Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

0A8wWbK.png

Not sure if you intended it, but wow.....you choice of words is nothing short of.........AWESOME!!!!!!  Also, just so you know, this is not the first time I've ever been told this! B)

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png

Once again, I get all dressed up to go to the big Christmas dance and this is what I see when I show up:

AngrySanta.jpg

Yup.....you guessed it.....no targets for me!  Maybe I should just celebrate Festivus : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I dont remember peace vetween test and TFP though.

Iirc, TFP didn't wanna accept TEst's peace, even tho the terms only involved TFP hoisting a pretty cool custom alliance flag for a month. So it was basically a gift, along with white peace (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I guess they thought their San Marino flag is more unique and therefore no peace announcement was made between the 2 alliances. At least I don't remember seeing any OWF thread about it.

Edited by Insert Name Here