12/16/2016 - Coming Winter Update

Alex

He did, but he also wanted it to take longer to get there. He has clearly stated what was done was against his intentions in this update. Thats all I'm pointing out, is it really that hard to understand?

Ah screw it I still don't entirely understand you. I get the sentences, I just don't get the logical flow xD I'll just say that I maintain that Alex should really only be there for long-term game design, and stop making abrupt changes because it causes quite a few problems

Meet you on the battlefield Phiney! We'll compare e-peens there  :P

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

To quote my favourite film, 'Are you mental?' 

I said you hid from the admin the fact that spying was still possible and exploitable whilst the war system was disabled.

I said you and everyone else on Orbis has poor opsec and we knew about the intended attack before the spy attacks begin. This is to do with politics and obviously something Alex would never know about. 

Where on earth are these two statements related to the point that one contradicts the other? 

Good effort though. 

edit: sidepoint, to the few that are suddenly saying they trusted Alex not to change from what he has said, where have you been and what have you done with yourselves.

I hate it when game mechanics are hidden from the admin.  I am positive that various members of the hidden "browser game experts" are in TEST/Aargh/Roz.  If 100% of the secret cabal cannot figure out how admin decisions can impact the game and advise admin maybe it is time for new 'experts'?

nice try kid

-signature removed for rules violation-

I hate it when game mechanics are hidden from the admin.  I am positive that various members of the hidden "browser game experts" are in TEST/Aargh/Roz.  If 100% of the secret cabal cannot figure out how admin decisions can impact the game and advise admin maybe it is time for new 'experts'?

nice try kid

Considering we were both united when that was a big deal you should know that RW has no part in that. I doubt we have a single person in that group. There are TEst and Arrgh members among it though yes as far as I know.

• Wiki Mod

nice try kid

Fun fact secret cabal has predicted basically every problem with the last several updates. We've just been entirely ignored.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Jax locked this topic