Alliance Category Winners

Kastor

In the interests of compromise since Mensa says they did several of them before us the wording will be changed to Best, not FIrst.

Iirc the coalition did communism before and the charming friends did it. Only NPO did it well thougu.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Is it possible to actually perform a flawed idea "well"?

Yes.

Yes. The usse did it.

Yes. The ussr did it.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

NPO got rolled by an alliance half it's size and despite it's central planning remains a shitty low-tier laughing stock.

Um, citation needed? I don't really care about your opinion with regard to the second part, but we've fought multiple larger alliances in every war we've been in. Like you guys are saying we suffer from tunnel vision when you literally think this.

Edited by Roquentin

Communism isn't a flawed idea. It just happens to not work in a society where work is necessary, and conducted by creatures that require motivation. Let me know how well capitalism does when most everything is automated.

Edited by hadesflames

gkt70Td.png

Communism isn't a flawed idea. It just happens to not work in a society where work is necessary, and conducted by creatures that require motivation. Let me know how well capitalism does when most everything is automated.

Game communism has been working excellently since it began.

GICjEwp.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iirc the coalition did communism before and the charming friends did it. Only NPO did it well thougu.

Correction, we still do communism. How do you define doing it "well" though?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Getting pyrrhic victories

I've had one or two in my life.

It's impossible to decide what type of economic system works in this game because we all have so many different understanding of what success is. CF has a tremendous amount of loyalty, not only from the members but from the alliance to its members and its allies. Yet we don't exactly win that many wars. We don't affect the global politics that much. We don't have a bigger GDP than other alliances. We don't have more members. We don't have giant nations. But we are having fun.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is nothing has any meaning and we're all going to die anyway. Our puny lives or production have no significant meaning. The only thing that will prevail is communism.

Edited by Satisfriend

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg