Red Road Radio Network

Aksel

ZA625g9.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Red Road Radio Network! A network combining all of the best radio hosts throughout orbis. Your one stop shop for news and entertainment. 

Click the link below to start listening today! 

Use command '!showtimes; to see whats up next.

Come join the discussion!

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

Translation: Monopoly, censorship, bias

Translation: Bigger than Calvin, smarter than Calvin, more important than Calvin

Also, the very fact that you have your own radio station indicates a conflict of interest, and hence bias (and therefore censorship).

*shots fired*

Another 4 hour long boring radio show. Zzzzzzz Instead of listening to this trash and falling asleep, join us at Freedom at a Cost radio hosted by the Calvin Coolidge himself this Friday at 8:30 PM EST https://discord.gg/EsgpbqWfor a short 45 minute show with prizes, games, and entertainment!

Calvin is getting the frying pan ready! Save me! SOS! He made me do this^

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Another 4 hour long boring radio show. Zzzzzzz Instead of listening to this trash and falling asleep, join us at Freedom at a Cost radio hosted by the Calvin Coolidge himself this Friday at 8:30 PM EST https://discord.gg/EsgpbqWfor a short 45 minute show with prizes, games, and entertainment!

Calvin is getting the frying pan ready! Save me! SOS! He made me do this^

If you weren't in my alliance I'd roast you like the bacon you should be. 

However, not sure who has radio shows that go on for 4 hours - but at least they have enough substance to keep on going. Red Road Entertainment is a conglomerate of multiple hosts, but just because we have multiple hosts doesn't mean the radio shows become extra long. In fact, we expect the shows to be shorter now that the competition between each other is nil. 

Meanwhile - Calvin messages me on Discord to ask how to make/run a radio show. 

• Upvote 3

If you weren't in my alliance I'd roast you like the bacon you should be.

However, not sure who has radio shows that go on for 4 hours - but at least they have enough substance to keep on going. Red Road Entertainment is a conglomerate of multiple hosts, but just because we have multiple hosts doesn't mean the radio shows become extra long. In fact, we expect the shows to be shorter now that the competition between each other is nil.

Meanwhile - Calvin messages me on Discord to ask how to make/run a radio show.

How do I make one?

• Upvote 1

Translation: Bigger than Calvin, smarter than Calvin, more important than Calvin

Also, the very fact that you have your own radio station indicates a conflict of interest, and hence bias (and therefore censorship).

*shots fired*

Let me put it this way. You are the young Turks. I'm info wars. You've been here a while, have alot of listeners, but TYT is shit and info wars is awesome. Like info wars, we will have a small but loyal fan base that will grow and become more relevant than some psychopath and kastor
  • Upvote 1

1 hour for PnW. 3 hours for dicks.

I need to have more dicks on my show

as predicated, i was censored. if you disagree with them, they will censor you too

You were ignored then banned because you post nonsense. Try not to be a !@#$. 

• Upvote 4

as predicated, i was censored. if you disagree with them, they will censor you too

Censorship would imply that mad max is a a government agency and that discord is public space.

You were asked to shut up.

• Upvote 1

Since everyone seem to have a raido show these days, i've decided to make one myself.

It will be educationall since i know alot of things, and alot of you out there clearly dont. Judgeing from nations builds and war perfomances and alliance structure and govt picks seen all over.

If you think you are best at anyting feel free to contact me and we can start working on a show.

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Since everyone seem to have a raido show these days, i've decided to make one myself.

It will be educationall since i know alot of things, and alot of you out there clearly dont. Judgeing from nations builds and war perfomances and alliance structure and govt picks seen all over.

If you think you are best at anyting feel free to contact me and we can start working on a show.

So it's basically just gonna be you roasting scrubs? Sounds entertaining af, you already won a listener. :D

Be on mine, I'll let you educate everyone

@Ole - messaged you. 

Thunderdome - Wednesday - 7pm EST

Hey everyone - been working to put together a better show for this week, It looks like we will have a pretty solid line-up and some stuff to discuss. As long as everyone shows up with a working mic. 

Our Guests:

1. The King Yellow - Terminus Est
  2. Lord Hitchcock - Polaris
  3. Apeman - Nuclear Knights/Alpha

With, hopefully, appearances from:

1. Mikey - Seven Kingdoms
  2. Kosmokenny - Fark
  3. Yosodog - Black Knights

With the guest line up I'm sure you can figure out what we will be discussing. We will push the show quick getting some words from each side of the war(s) and sew where it goes. This show will be a little bit more open platform. Should be a little bit more crazy. It is the Thunderdome after all. 

Stop by early to play some of your favorite songs, listen to some jamma jammas and chill. 

Remember, tomorrow, Wednesday at 7PM EST. All guests are asked to arrive around 630PM EST. 

@Lordship, thats 7PM EST - 1900 EST - not AM, just PM. 

• Upvote 1

We had a great show and great turn out even though we are in the holiday rush. Thank you!

Unfortunately, we did not have it recorded. We had some technical difficulties with our Technicians.

If you were there we had some fun and we moved it along pretty quick. We got some insider knowledge from both wars going on and touched a tad on the declaration freeze and the upcoming changes.

Next week we aren't planning a show due to the holidays, but we will be around.

Let me know if you want to come chill on air. Anyone is welcome.

Attention all: OP has been updated. 

Also, if you CAN/Know how to record audio on Discord & can make it happen on a Macbook, I need you to be my hero. 

Inquire about a Technician Job on our network today! 

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the OP! 

We have a few more hosts and recordings.

-Red Road has opened up advertising - we can do it live during the show or during select video/audio edits. Advertise your alliance, bank, etc throughout orbis on the most listened to radio networks in the game! Contact Max for pricing and details.

Edit: Added Penguin's show - The Crew w/ showtimes and fresh recording. Check it out!

Edited by Mad Max

• 2 weeks later...

OP Updated. 

Thunderdome (my show) has closed shop so I can put more energy into the network and keep it maintained. Thank you to you all for tuning in while I was on air. o/ 

OP Updated. 

Thunderdome (my show) has closed shop so I can put more energy into the network and keep it maintained. Thank you to you all for tuning in while I was on air. o/ 

the establishment is falling, but Freedom will stay! 

Last Thursday's show! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeORkfbFsCg

• Upvote 1