Trump screwed up in FA?

Caecus

Until someone neutral verifies them

How about a system from before the election? And the one before the last one. And the one before that. And the one before that. Unless Russia hacked the election in the early 2000s from inside both Yahoo and Cisco.  :rolleyes:

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Stating that you won't accept any evidence that contradicts your perception of events and then pretending that validates your perception of events is foolishness. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not making a coherent logical argument.

i said if a neutral party authenticated them. I won't believe any partisan claims. I didn't pretend that validates my opinion. I'm quite fine with the arguments I'm putting forth

How about a system from before the election? And the one before the last one. And the one before that. And the one before that. Unless Russia hacked the election in the early 2000s from inside both Yahoo and Cisco.  :rolleyes:

It never came up to my knowledge, but if they could during those time periods I've no doubt they would've. There's no reason an illegal agent like those five we found and expelled in Virginia like five years ago that Russia couldn't have had others working inside a major tech firm

GICjEwp.gif

i said if a neutral party authenticated them. I won't believe any partisan claims. I didn't pretend that validates my opinion. I'm quite fine with the arguments I'm putting forth

It never came up to my knowledge, but if they could during those time periods I've no doubt they would've. There's no reason an illegal agent like those five we found and expelled in Virginia like five years ago that Russia couldn't have had others working inside a major tech firm

Something something agree or disagree, I'm only here to tell you your sig gave me cancer. 

You're accusing Russia of hacking the DNC, right? 

That's from 2012 using 512 bit keys. Most of Podesta's emails were 1,024 or 2,048 bit keys. 

Unless you are saying that you can break a 2,048. In which case, you should get your BTC and apply to the NSA/CIA/three letter agency.  :rolleyes:

Well, no - it's not impossible to assume that state-level organizations have enough power to go through 1024 bit keys. You can also hack the servers to get the key, which is actually pretty plausible - from there you can pretty much do anything.

DKIM headers also don't appear in any replies, thus making them all (possibly) falsified. 

It's worth noting that I don't actually think they're fake.

So you are saying Russia very possibly hacked the 2016 election back in 2004? 

Well, no - it's not impossible to assume that state-level organizations have enough power to go through 1024 bit keys. You can also hack the servers to get the key, which is actually pretty plausible - from there you can pretty much do anything.

DKIM headers also don't appear in any replies, thus making them all (possibly) falsified. 

It's worth noting that I don't actually think they're fake.

Some of them were from Gmail emails. I find it unlikely that Google would've been hacked and not said anything. Especially since Google allegedly helped HRC. http://www.googletransparencyproject.org/sites/default/files/Google-Clinton-Report-11-28-16.pdf

Which ones? They appear in some, like this one. 

https://np.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/58v1if/dkim_verification_on_emails_response_to_something/

So you are saying Russia very possibly hacked the 2016 election back in 2004? 

Some of them were from Gmail emails. I find it unlikely that Google would've been hacked and not said anything. Especially since Google allegedly helped HRC. http://www.googletransparencyproject.org/sites/default/files/Google-Clinton-Report-11-28-16.pdf

https://np.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/58v1if/dkim_verification_on_emails_response_to_something/

No, I'm saying there's no reason to assume they didn't attempt similar things in previous elections. I'm not surprised Google's been hacked, they're too big a target to avoid it. Reddit's not a neutral party.

Putin had a team forge the emails and then dumped them on Wikileaks.

GICjEwp.gif

okay, so what im getting is. that 

1. Putin is master hacker.
  2. Emails were inserted into servers and nobody asked any questions as to why they were there. 
  3. said Emails then got double hacked and taken by wikileaks.

Are there any other details you'd like to add before telling us that the Moon landing didnt happen?

• Upvote 1

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

okay, so what im getting is. that 

1. Putin is master hacker.
  2. Emails were inserted into servers and nobody asked any questions as to why they were there. 
  3. said Emails then got double hacked and taken by wikileaks.

Are there any other details you'd like to add before telling us that the Moon landing didnt happen?

1. Nope, He does have access to teams that hack on his behalf or in this case fake emails.

2. It may not have been necessary to insert them, they could've just given them directly to Wikileaks

3. Nope.

GICjEwp.gif

alright, clearly thats going nowhere. 

How about this. "Why did Putin/Russia interfere with the election?"

Personally, from my unbiased perspective, If They truly did intervene, then they have done you all a favour that you cant possibly repay.

My ability to read Putin's mind is limited. Better chance at getting the Crimea annex accepted by the West. Payback over sanctions.Hatred of NATO. Trump more easily manipulated than HRC. The reasons could be anything since we've done so much to Putin over the last eight years.

They definitely didn't do us a favor by having a half-wit semi-failed businessman who doesn't even understand what powers he has and which he doesn't is definitely going to a very poor choice over elected someone who knows about government like HRC.

Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

It's already known that Hillarys servers were compromised, and faced many attacks.

Also, I'm talking about most responses. That is, a copy of the response only appears in the DKIM certified email to someone else, but that doesn't validate the reply was genuine, only that the message was infact send.

No, I'm saying there's no reason to assume they didn't attempt similar things in previous elections.

I'm not surprised Google's been hacked, they're too big a target to avoid it.

Reddit's not a neutral party.

Putin had a team forge the emails and then dumped them on Wikileaks.

But you are implying that Russia rigged a system back in 2004 made by two random companies, which resulted in them changing the 2016 election? 

Where did I say Google was hacked? 

They explained how they verified it. If you don't believe them, you can attempt to prove that they were wrong. They didn't just wake up one day and say "Cold fusion is fake. Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons are dumbasses." Scientists actually retried their experiments and proved that the results of the original experiment were false. 

MHCSzuq.gif

It's already known that Hillarys servers were compromised, and faced many attacks.

HRC attic server =/= Gmail server. Some of the emails were to and/or from Gmail email addresses. 

They definitely didn't do us a favor by having a half-wit semi-failed businessman who doesn't even understand what powers he has and which he doesn't is definitely going to a very poor choice over elected someone who knows about government like HRC.

From an external standpoint, Trump is less of a concern than Hillary. Personally, i'd rather not war for the sake of warring. a Friendship, regardless of how forced you perceive it, is still a friendship. 

From an internal. I'd assume being a business man, that would only bolster your countries economy, no?

As I said, I see no reason they couldn't have some illegal intelligence officers having procured jobs at these or other firms, like the ones we found years ago in Virginia. They certainly could have either tried to act then and/or in another election race.

GICjEwp.gif

But you are implying that Russia rigged a system back in 2004 made by two random companies, which resulted in them changing the 2016 election? 

Where did I say Google was hacked? 

They explained how they verified it. If you don't believe them, you can attempt to prove that they were wrong. They didn't just wake up one day and say "Cold fusion is fake. Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons are dumbasses." Scientists actually retried their experiments and proved that the results of the original experiment were false. 

HRC attic server =/= Gmail server. Some of the emails were to and/or from Gmail email addresses. 

You implied they'd need access to Google. If so it's either hacked or slipping someone in who has a secondary agenda.

From an external standpoint, Trump is less of a concern than Hillary. Personally, i'd rather not war for the sake of warring. a Friendship, regardless of how forced you perceive it, is still a friendship. 

From an internal. I'd assume being a business man, that would only bolster your countries economy, no?

Well, get ready for war. He appears to want to go into Syria with ground forces just like ISIS wants. There's not going to be friendship between Russia and the United States. That's the kind of shit Putin's been feeding him, though. Unqualified leaders do not help their nations' economy because they think everything, including countries, is supposed to run that way and the government is most definitely not supposed to be run that way. I'm not sure how much he'll damage it, but I don't doubt he'll do just that, especially with his Cabinet.

GICjEwp.gif

As I said, I see no reason they couldn't have some illegal intelligence officers having procured jobs at these or other firms, like the ones we found years ago in Virginia. They certainly could have either tried to act then and/or in another election race.

So they intended to rig an election through a company that makes routers? 

You implied they'd need access to Google. If so it's either hacked or slipping someone in who has a secondary agenda.

Well, get ready for war. He appears to want to go into Syria with ground forces just like ISIS wants.

Unqualified leaders 

Yes. If Google detected anything like that, they would've said something due to their support for HRC. 

It was going to be war either way. Trump wasn't the one who wanted a no-fly-zone over Syria. 

What kind of idiot loses a billion dollars in one year? That would be both candidates. 

So they intended to rig an election through a company that makes routers? 

Yes. If Google detected anything like that, they would've said something due to their support for HRC. 

It was going to be war either way. Trump wasn't the one who wanted a no-fly-zone over Syria. 

What kind of idiot loses a billion dollars in one year? That would be both candidates. 

They intended to do something. Probably inserted in case they needed that person in a useful place in the future.

I can see Google opting not to list all the times they're hacked a day.

A ground war is what ISIS is seeking from it's Western terrorist attacks. If you want to reward them with their goal, um, good luck

A no fly zone would be quite useful in Syria to keep Assad from dropping barrel bombs and chemical weapons (more)

I've seen no legitimate news story stating HRC had lost any money, let alone an amount.

GICjEwp.gif

I can see Google opting not to list all the times they're hacked a day.

A ground war is what ISIS is seeking from it's Western terrorist attacks. If you want to reward them with their goal, um, good luck

A no fly zone would be quite useful in Syria to keep Assad from dropping barrel bombs and chemical weapons (more)

I've seen no legitimate news story stating HRC had lost any money, let alone an amount.

They were hacked in a manner which would help support the candidate who they were supporting. If they were hacked and the hack helped make the candidate they supported lose, they would release information on the candidate. 

Because they think the US won't fully commit, like Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghan. I highly doubt they will like it if we fully commit. 

In theory, yes. However, Russia, Iran, and the Syrian gov. will probably attempt to skirt the NFZ or will outright disobey it. At that point, the fight will escalate from bombing a couple of dudes on the ground to actually fighting a nation. 

She lost the election, didn't she?

They were hacked in a manner which would help support the candidate who they were supporting. If they were hacked and the hack helped make the candidate they supported lose, they would release information on the candidate. 

Because they think the US won't fully commit, like Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghan. I highly doubt they will like it if we fully commit. 

In theory, yes. However, Russia, Iran, and the Syrian gov. will probably attempt to skirt the NFZ or will outright disobey it. At that point, the fight will escalate from bombing a couple of dudes on the ground to actually fighting a nation. 

She lost the election, didn't she?

Who told you that was how they were hacked?

They want the US to fully commit and fight them in Dabiq in Syria for Armageddon and supposedly Allah comes to their aid

NFZ worked well in Iraq

I didn't realize when you said "lose" you meant "spent"

GICjEwp.gif

Who told you that was how they were hacked?

They want the US to fully commit and fight them in Dabiq in Syria for Armageddon and supposedly Allah comes to their aid

NFZ worked well in Iraq

I didn't realize when you said "lose" you meant "spent"

If the DKIM keys were stolen from Google by Russian hackers in order to create fake emails against Hillary Clinton, Google would have likely stated that they were hacked and DKIM keys were stolen because they supported HRC. That would immediately make the emails lose credibility, shining a positive light on HRC and a negative one on Trump. Other hackings of Google are fairly irrelevant to the conversation around DKIM keys. 

Which won't happen. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-dabiq-loses-apocalyptic-prophesy-town-of-dabiq-to-syria-rebels-short-battle-a7363931.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/isis-loses-dabiq-apocalypse_us_580389c4e4b0162c043c7da0

Russia wasn't supporting Iraq nearly as much as they are supporting Assad. 

Let's say my feet were cold. I went to the store and bought $10 socks. I went home, and the socks didn't warm up my feet. Did I just "spend" $10, or did I "lose" $10 on a purchase that did not accomplish what I set out to do? 

• Upvote 1

If the DKIM keys were stolen from Google by Russian hackers in order to create fake emails against Hillary Clinton, Google would have likely stated that they were hacked and DKIM keys were stolen because they supported HRC. That would immediately make the emails lose credibility, shining a positive light on HRC and a negative one on Trump. Other hackings of Google are fairly irrelevant to the conversation around DKIM keys. 

Which won't happen. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-dabiq-loses-apocalyptic-prophesy-town-of-dabiq-to-syria-rebels-short-battle-a7363931.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/isis-loses-dabiq-apocalypse_us_580389c4e4b0162c043c7da0

Russia wasn't supporting Iraq nearly as much as they are supporting Assad. 

Let's say my feet were cold. I went to the store and bought $10 socks. I went home, and the socks didn't warm up my feet. Did I just "spend" $10, or did I "lose" $10 on a purchase that did not accomplish what I set out to do? 

Your opinion on what Google would do is yours. I disagree

I said Syria, only mentioning 1990s Iraq because I don't think we've had major NFZs since then.

You'd probably return the socks to the store and have no resulting absence of presence of money.

GICjEwp.gif

To the people who so desperately want to bring back the cold war and fight Russia, Putin is both seemingly Omniscient and Omnipresent. Every failure on their end can be explained with "Putin did it" (Putin is under their bed right this moment) and Putin is so all knowing that he hired Trump 5 years ago to be his man in the white house.

You'd probably return the socks to the store and have no resulting absence of presence of money.

Clinton can't get the money she spent back. Lets put this into context. Clinton spent a huge amount of money running against a man who everyone was saying had a 1% chance to beat her. A man they kept saying was the most hated in America... a man who didn't even have his party fully on his side... a man who had much less money then Clinton did... a man who had the MSM attacking him massively for months while doing largely puff pieces for her outside the moments they had to begrudgingly report on her misdeeds... even with that she still lost big league. Plenty of times she had ways to help her chances such as taking a Progressive as her VP which as much as I dislike them would have helped shore up that end which she leaked support on. She could have actually campaigned in those "safe states" she lost instead of campaigning/raising money in California/New York (what was the point of giving herself crazy numbers in those states when America uses the electoral college?). She could have also... actually had something for people to get behind beyond "I'm the person in the election who isn't called Donald Trump".

Trump's losses were in business and while its hard to break down such things, losses in business aren't all necessarily down to him. You can lose money in business for no fault of your own. This is not to say all of his loses should be magicked away as no fault of his own, some of definitely are but lets look at it fairly. In just politics though he ran a cheap campaign with limited party support and beat Clinton's massive machine... he got great value for his money and won bigly. 

To sum it all up, if we're talking losing money Clinton has lost much more badly. 

• Upvote 1

Your opinion on what Google would do is yours. I disagree

I said Syria, only mentioning 1990s Iraq because I don't think we've had major NFZs since then.

So Google would support HRC by altering search results, but wouldn't prove that the election was actually rigged against HRC by Russian hackers making fake emails? 

"Russia wasn't supporting Iraq nearly as much as they are supporting Assad." Which means, making a NFZ would piss off Putin and could cause a proxy war in Syria, like Vietnam and Korea. They worked in Iraq because we didn't have another major state-actor actually supporting Iraq. 

I'm fairly sure you can't return used socks. 

So Google would support HRC by altering search results, but wouldn't prove that the election was actually rigged against HRC by Russian hackers making fake emails? 

"Russia wasn't supporting Iraq nearly as much as they are supporting Assad." Which means, making a NFZ would piss off Putin and could cause a proxy war in Syria, like Vietnam and Korea. They worked in Iraq because we didn't have another major state-actor actually supporting Iraq. 

I'm fairly sure you can't return used socks. 

No, I was just trying to humor you to be polite.

There already is a proxy war in Syria and Putin is already pissed off. We can have an NFZ whether they're supported by another state or not.

I've returned them and a number of other things people have said couldn't be returned.

GICjEwp.gif