What's The Formula For Alliance Bank Loot Stolen %?

Mageofpie

Nationscore/Alliancescore

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I think it's a random number between 0 and  1/3 * (Attacker score / defeated alliance score)). 

I don't think this works either. I just won a war and the numbers don't fit into that equation.

You also looted 0.79% of your opponent's alliance's bank inventory. You got: $4,198,406.33, 140.81 coal, 155.24 oil, 89.42 uranium, 170.90 lead, 195.57 iron, 36.77 bauxite, 229.73 gasoline, 391.88 munitions, 668.70 steel, 159.70 aluminum, and 3,564.25 food.

1,086.31   My Score

1,137.01   Opposing Nation Score

56,902.16 Opposing Alliance Score

Got it

It's a random value between 0.01 and (Defender's NS/Defender's AA Score) but capped at 33 of the alliances bank

Search the forums, especially announcements. We are not your Google.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's a random value between 0.01 and (Defender's NS/Defender's AA Score) but capped at 33 of the alliances bank

I've seen plenty of cases where the loot is shown as 0.00% due to rounding, despite not actually being 0%.

Here's a past post by Sheepy discussing the mechanic.

Division isn't inherently before multiplication. You just do multiplication/division in the order they appear. In any case, here's an example for how it works.

Player A is in Alliance X. Alliance X has a total score of 21,000. Player A has a score of 350.

Player A is defeated in a war, and his bank is going to be looted. The % taken is:

(RAND(0, (350/21000)))/3

The minimum value in this instance would be 0%, the maximum value in this instance would be 0.55% (0.0055)

Also, for the record, there is a hard cap in place of 33%. You can't loot more than that much.

These numbers and the 33% hard cap are existing from long, long ago. I didn't change any of the numbers when re-enabling this feature, Malone and I simply went through the code and determined the cause of the issue and got it back in operational shape.

Thus far, nobody's been quite right. The range is a random number between 0 and (Defender Score / Defender AA Score) / 3. (Which is not quite the same as Defender Score / Defender AA Score, capped at 1/3, because in the latter case the cap would be hit 2/3 of the time.)

RollSheepy.png

-snip-

I literally asked sheepy and posted what he said, shouldn't be to surprised :v

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

I literally asked sheepy and posted what he said, shouldn't be to surprised :v

My memory isn't perfect :P

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link