Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Politics & War Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Feminista's Vs Feminists.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Lightning

Lightning

Knight of Etro

• VIP
  • 2223 posts
  • Leader Name:Lightning
  • Nation Name:Gran Pulse
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Alliance Name:The Dutch East India Company

Has anyone even posted that once on here?

I was talking about Norway as well and possibly other countries. 

Posted Image

Caecus

Caecus

Veteran Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Leader Name:Caecus
  • Nation Name:Rosecourt
  • Alliance Name:Alpha

I really am a Great Old One.

I really do fight Elder Gods.

It's what your profile picture says about you. If that was the standard, I would have thought sketchy was a giant ass. Wait...

Hmmmm, I would say that your profile picture suggests you have a god-complex. Megalomania really does make you look good doesn't it? 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Doc Martini

Doc Martini

The Big Kahuna

• VIP
  • 1928 posts
  • Leader Name:Doc Martini
  • Nation Name:The Conch Republic
  • Alliance Name:Hogwarts

It's what your profile picture says about you. If that was the standard, I would have thought sketchy was a giant ass. Wait...

Hmmmm, I would say that your profile picture suggests you have a god-complex. Megalomania really does make you look good doesn't it? 

Well, my previous avatars were Spock, Lo Pan and Darkness from Legend. I could also just be a Lovecraft/Chambers/Sci-fi/Fantasy geek as well but a megalomaniac-al, evil poster is fine too.

I assume glasses and a suit on your avatar/character gives off the impression of education/scholarship?

sgZqea9.jpg

The Big Kahuna of The Conch Republic MMXVII
Sand, Surf & Secession!

Rozalia

Rozalia

ISEC Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4439 posts
  • Leader Name:Rozalia
  • Nation Name:Great Bedford
  • Alliance Name:Roz Wei

I was talking about Norway as well and possibly other countries. 

He was referring to "Pizzagate".

CZih3F7.gif

Caecus

Caecus

Veteran Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Well, my previous avatars were Spock, Lo Pan and Darkness from Legend. I could also just be a Lovecraft/Chambers/Sci-fi/Fantasy geek as well but a megalomaniac-al, evil poster is fine too.

I assume glasses and a suit on your avatar/character gives off the impression of education/scholarship?

EVIIILLLLL! HISSSSSS. 

:P

Nope! My picture is just the best representation of Appius Claudius Caecus without actually using some block of stone like Octavius does. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Lightning

Lightning

Knight of Etro

• VIP
  • 2223 posts
  • Leader Name:Lightning
  • Nation Name:Gran Pulse
  • Alliance Name:The Dutch East India Company

He was referring to "Pizzagate".

I wasn't talking about Pizzagate but I got his reference, I just emphasised how it had nothing to do with Pizzagate. 

Edited by Lightning, 15 December 2016 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

WISD0MTREE

WISD0MTREE

Sir Mountain Goat and Tunnel Rat

• VIP
  • 2831 posts
  • Leader Name:WISD0MTREE
  • Nation Name:North Oman
  • Alliance Name:Knights Templar

Damn it, now I'm hungry for pizza. 

Would you like walnut sauce on it? 

OpKLgDP.png

Caecus

Caecus

Veteran Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Would you like walnut sauce on it? 

Idk, I generally don't take well to the delivery guy showing up in a gas mask and an AR-15. 

WISD0MTREE

WISD0MTREE

Sir Mountain Goat and Tunnel Rat

• VIP
  • 2831 posts
  • Leader Name:WISD0MTREE
  • Nation Name:North Oman

Idk, I generally don't take well to the delivery guy showing up in a gas mask and an AR-15. 

But I don't have an AR-15. I have a M1A and just ordered a Tavor B16.  ;)

LOL. Yes. To be fair, you haven't given me any other impression of you, I know you like guns  ^_^

Would be lying if i said no.
Heres how i picture you
-snip-

Just saw these. I promise I'm normal(ish). I only wear my gas mask on work trips to scare my co-workers. (Being a chemical engineer among other non-chemical engineers is fun.) :P

OpKLgDP.png

Ivan the Red

Ivan the Red

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Leader Name:Ivan the Red
  • Nation Name:Krashnaia

So lemme ask you, do you think Feminism has turned an ugly course in terms of what it was meant for?

Feminism has been blamed with "taking an ugly course" and "rooting for women supremacy" since the very first time a woman took a pencil to write about women's rights. So I generally dismiss those accusations a I have been hearing them for decades.

But one thing is Feminism (looking to achieve gender equality for women) and other thing are urban tribes who base their identity on being a woman. The difference among one and the other can be summarized quoting Susan Sarandon: "I wont vote for HER because I dont vote with my vagina".

It happens to every other ideology. I wonder if urban tribalism based on woman identity will manage to take over the "feminist" tag. Much like I stopped long ago from labeling myself as a "communist" because the term was taken over by urban tribes more concerned with keeping their tribal identity than on social equality.

Edited by Ivan the Red, 29 December 2016 - 04:24 AM.

Thalmor

Thalmor

Exalted Member

• VIP
  • 1544 posts
  • Leader Name:Thalmor
  • Nation Name:The Evenstar

Feminism's goal of achieving equality of the sexes has been a success in the West. The virtues of liberty with the feminist movement has caused pretty much everyone in the West to be a feminist. You're going to be very hard pressed to find anyone who believes that women shouldn't have the right to vote, the right to drive, the right to own property, and so forth.

Modern Tumblr SJWs are not feminists and what they push is not feminism. They have just hijacked the feminist movement and stolen it's name.

UnitedStatesOfCarolina

UnitedStatesOfCarolina

Casual Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Leader Name:J------- C------
  • Nation Name:United States of Carolina
  • Alliance Name:UPN

Has anyone in this thread read up on the differences between first-wave, second-wave, and third-wave feminism?

• First-wave: giving women voting rights, property rights, etc.   :)
  • Second-wave: ERA issues, centered on social roles of men and women  :) and  :mellow:
  • Third-wave: the "wage gap", "stare-raping", "ONE MAN RAPED ME SO THEREFORE ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS" movement   :angry:

Feminists proclaim that they are advocating for "equal rights", whereas they are not.  

They have run out of things to argue about, and are using their once great and powerful platform to ... well, do whatever they are doing now.

We live in a society where women are actually the majority, and where it is possible for them to do anything that a man can do.

But this isn't good enough, right?  Let's invent some complete BS and convince ourselves that we are being oppressed and discriminated against.  

https://www.reddit.c..._jail_why_this/

http://www.washingto...article/2580405

Somehow these are the same SJWs that are perfectly satisfied with the treatment of women and others in Muslim nations because we shouldn't be "Islamophobic".

--

Now onto the issue of Trump's comments, and I'm not going to suck his you-know-what and defend him on this.  

He acknowledged the mistake, and apologized for it (something which he doesn't do for things he considers trivial).

Unfortunately, comments like these are prevalent in society (yes, locker room talk) and we shouldn't completely disregard them.

But this doesn't make me switch my support to a scandalous, lying, elitist and unlikeable opportunist who received donations from nations who oppress women.

The sexual abuse allegations are completely false.  If so many women were groped and raped by Trump in the 1980s and 90s, how come all of them have just suddenly come out with their stories a week before the election?  Some of them have been proven false already.  Nothing registered in court.

I can understand if you don't like or support Trump, but don't be enough of a moron to argue about the assault allegations. 

It just makes you look even worse than a modern feminist.

MAKE ORBIS GREAT AGAIN !

Abigail Griffin

Abigail Griffin

Exalted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1705 posts
  • Leader Name:Abigail Griffin
  • Nation Name:Republic of Exodus
  • Alliance Name:Knight Templar
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Donald Trump

Donald Trump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Leader Name:Real Donald Trump
  • Nation Name:Donald America

I question if allowing woman the vote was even a good thing in regards to Feminists

Ogaden

Ogaden

Grand Admiral of Arrgh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • Leader Name:Ogaden
  • Nation Name:Ogaden
  • Alliance Name:Arrgh!
It's easy. If women don't want to be grabbed by the !@#$ then clearly they're feminazis.
Posted Image

Albgast Vulpes

Albgast Vulpes

Madness hath mercy

• VIP
  • 402 posts
  • Leader Name:Albgast Vulpes
  • Nation Name:Pazienra
  • Alliance Name:tTO

If you are going to throw a tissy, I suggest you take it else where. I was quite enjoying reading through the debate (that includes Roz's stuff as well, which doesn't normally happen).

I didn't start the debate subject so you could get offended and start prodding people.

Sooooo.....

T9nKo.gif

pvDs9Yq.png

Caecus

Caecus

Veteran Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

If you are going to throw a tissy, I suggest you take it else where. I was quite enjoying reading through the debate (that includes Roz's stuff as well, which doesn't normally happen).

I didn't start the debate subject so you could get offended and start prodding people.

Sooooo.....

T9nKo.gif

Lol. So what you are trying to say is that you find this garbage op collectively at the level of your intellectual capacity.