Frank Todd

Feminista's Vs Feminists.

57 posts in this topic

Feminism's goal of achieving equality of the sexes has been a success in the West. The virtues of liberty with the feminist movement has caused pretty much everyone in the West to be a feminist. You're going to be very hard pressed to find anyone who believes that women shouldn't have the right to vote, the right to drive, the right to own property, and so forth.

Modern Tumblr SJWs are not feminists and what they push is not feminism. They have just hijacked the feminist movement and stolen it's name.

Has anyone in this thread read up on the differences between first-wave, second-wave, and third-wave feminism?

• First-wave: giving women voting rights, property rights, etc.   :)
  • Second-wave: ERA issues, centered on social roles of men and women  :) and  :mellow:
  • Third-wave: the "wage gap", "stare-raping", "ONE MAN RAPED ME SO THEREFORE ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS" movement   :angry:

Feminists proclaim that they are advocating for "equal rights", whereas they are not.  

They have run out of things to argue about, and are using their once great and powerful platform to ... well, do whatever they are doing now.

We live in a society where women are actually the majority, and where it is possible for them to do anything that a man can do.

But this isn't good enough, right?  Let's invent some complete BS and convince ourselves that we are being oppressed and discriminated against.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1w7iw2/97_of_rapists_dont_spend_a_day_in_jail_why_this/

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-prof.-takes-down-gender-wage-gap-myth/article/2580405

Somehow these are the same SJWs that are perfectly satisfied with the treatment of women and others in Muslim nations because we shouldn't be "Islamophobic".

--

Now onto the issue of Trump's comments, and I'm not going to suck his you-know-what and defend him on this.  

He acknowledged the mistake, and apologized for it (something which he doesn't do for things he considers trivial).

Unfortunately, comments like these are prevalent in society (yes, locker room talk) and we shouldn't completely disregard them.

But this doesn't make me switch my support to a scandalous, lying, elitist and unlikeable opportunist who received donations from nations who oppress women.

The sexual abuse allegations are completely false.  If so many women were groped and raped by Trump in the 1980s and 90s, how come all of them have just suddenly come out with their stories a week before the election?  Some of them have been proven false already.  Nothing registered in court.

I can understand if you don't like or support Trump, but don't be enough of a moron to argue about the assault allegations. 

It just makes you look even worse than a modern feminist.

I question if allowing woman the vote was even a good thing in regards to Feminists

It's easy. If women don't want to be grabbed by the !@#$ then clearly they're feminazis.

It's what your profile picture says about you. If that was the standard, I would have thought sketchy was a giant ass. Wait...

Hmmmm, I would say that your profile picture suggests you have a god-complex. Megalomania really does make you look good doesn't it? 

If you are going to throw a tissy, I suggest you take it else where. I was quite enjoying reading through the debate (that includes Roz's stuff as well, which doesn't normally happen).

I didn't start the debate subject so you could get offended and start prodding people.

Sooooo.....

T9nKo.gif

If you are going to throw a tissy, I suggest you take it else where. I was quite enjoying reading through the debate (that includes Roz's stuff as well, which doesn't normally happen).

I didn't start the debate subject so you could get offended and start prodding people.

Sooooo.....

T9nKo.gif

Lol. So what you are trying to say is that you find this garbage op collectively at the level of your intellectual capacity.