Hey, we didn't forget about you!

Park

Great to be allied to the most promising alliance in the game! It'll be great to work with all of you

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

o7 even more lines being drawn!

Well, they're the same lines, bolded in. We didn't make a new one; if anything we have taken lines out.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Yessss new treaty  ;)  ;)  ;)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Err...

r7h13po.png

What exactly is it they're promising?

We just merged, so that growth is effectively shrunk on the graph, you conveniently missed out the facts in your dull statement that Zafrizachary left in which was a 3k (more or less) member, so that punted the graph a little after the 24th. We then continued to grow: there were a few days of stagnation after in which was the halt of productivity to shift towards working on the merge. We then merged and are now projected to keep growing if things go according to the course.

W9muyAR.png

What exactly is it you're trying?

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

We just merged, so that growth is effectively shrunk on the graph, you conveniently missed out the facts in your dull statement that Zafrizachary left in which was a 3k (more or less) member, so that punted the graph a little after the 24th. We then continued to grow: there were a few days of stagnation after in which was the halt of productivity to shift towards working on the merge. We then merged and are now projected to keep growing if things go according to the course.

W9muyAR.png

What exactly is it you're trying?

The spike that I left out was because a merger doesn't count as growth. Your alliance didn't experience any growth as a result of a merger, no one in your alliance grew. You just added score from another alliance. That's not growth. But more importantly, Rook claimed yours to be the most promising alliance in the game. That's quite the check he wrote, and I don't believe your alliance is capable of cashing that check over every other alliance in the entire game. Sorry. If you disagree, feel free to provide reasons why you think I'm wrong and why you think your alliance shows more promise than literally every other alliance on Orbis.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

The spike that I left out was because a merger doesn't count as growth. Your alliance didn't experience any growth as a result of a merger, no one in your alliance grew. You just added score from another alliance. That's not growth. But more importantly, Rook claimed yours to be the most promising alliance in the game. That's quite the check he wrote, and I don't believe your alliance is capable of cashing that check over every other alliance in the entire game. Sorry. If you disagree, feel free to provide reasons why you think I'm wrong and why you think your alliance shows more promise than literally every other alliance on Orbis.

Yes, you may be right, and maybe a better choice of words were to be had. But he was speaking out of bias because one of the alliances that was merging into Obelisk was a protectorate of Rose that did well in their run, and another that has also shown a lot of promise. So of course he would be exited to see us coming together to strengthen ourselves and effectively improve upon each other. I'm not sure why you got so worked up enough to comment on an otherwise positive thread.

Oh wait, it's Orbis. ;)

• Upvote 1

But he was speaking out of bias because one of the alliances that was merging into Obelisk was a protectorate of Rose that did well in their run

I'm aware of Oblivion, I don't think they fit the bill either, and I took that into account with my original post. I don't think bias is sufficient enough excuse to make such a bold claim. I mean, even if VE were considered a "good" alliance by most, I wouldn't go around saying I think they're the best in the game so confidently, and they're my AA's protector.

I'm not sure I'd say I got worked up over it. But bold claims need to be held up to close scrutiny.

Congrats on the merger though and good luck with your future endeavors. =)

gkt70Td.png

Congrats on the merger though and good luck with your future endeavors. =)

Thanks! As well with you!  B)

The spike that I left out was because a merger doesn't count as growth.

So Rook says "Obelisk" is the most promising alliance in the game, an alliance made up of two alliances, and to prove him wrong, you took Resplendents growth chart and shared.

That's um...great detective work there. 

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

So Rook says "Obelisk" is the most promising alliance in the game, an alliance made up of two alliances, and to prove him wrong, you took Resplendents growth chart and shared.

That's um...great detective work there.

Don't worry, Oblivion's isn't that impressive either.

gkt70Td.png