Sheepy -- Please play your game.

Spooner

• Administrators

2) You said you are going to hide the nuke and missile information. When you did the same for spies, you didn't just hide the number of spies, but also the number of spies killed and casualties. I am assuming you will do the same with nukes and missiles launched and eaten 

It's imperative that the spy information be removed, because people were scraping that information to get intel on who did an operation based on changes in the number of their spies killed/kills that could be compared to the results of an operation. There's no such issue with Missiles & Nukes because they're not anonymous, so there's no reason why you would need to hide the Launched/Eaten counts.

EDIT: This is no longer being slated for implementation anyway, and has been replaced with the can't spy away a missile/nuke same day it was built rule.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

As of now, gather intel operations do not count against a defender's daily spy op limit (though it does count for the attacker) on the test server and is slated for implementation into the live server.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hey Sargun, may want to double check your sources before you call out an alliance about "getting gud at spy ops".  I hear TKR is running scripts for theirs.  Mensa does not and has not ever since we came into this game, and we've been widely regarded as one of the best at spy ops ever since we got trashed by Ashland's gig after we shortly arrived.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As of now, gather intel operations do not count against a defender's daily spy op limit (though it does count for the attacker) on the test server and is slated for implementation into the live server.

I can be your test subject if you need it alex.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

1) Good, that's what spy op limits are for.

2) Good, get better at using spy ops.

3) Good, get better at using spy ops.

4) Good, get better at using spy ops.

Every single one of these issues can be fixed by getting better at using spy ops. Sheepy is basically replacing a script that does all the work for you with actual gameplay. Oh, no, you'll have to actually coordinate with other players to use spy ops effectively! How terrible!

Beat me to it on essentially every point. Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

Beat me to it on essentially every point.

Mensa already executes spy ops at near peak efficiency. I was the person who came up with the method to infer with complete precision how many spies the opponent had using law of large numbers, and Mensa killed more spies and nukes than anyone in the major wars. So you are completely mistaken my friend. The best techniques would suffer in their efficiency if the gather intel ops did eat from the 3 spy ops per day, which would just make spies weaker.

77oKn5K.png

What sample size did you use?

The way it was designed back then, the page gave you a new estimate of the probability every time you reloaded the page. So you could have a sample size as large as you wanted. For practical purposes, 20-30 reloads and tallying the results made the confidence interval as small as +1/-1.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

#mensahasbettermathematiciansthanyou

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The problem I have mainly with changes nukes is that :

[1] - they are just a military unit, like tanks soldiers, planes, ships and missiles. If you hide one, then you should hide them all...

[2] - as "improvements, they raise nation score. you cant really hide them and not effect nation score... as the more they build the higher their nation score will be unless you are totally hiding them including from nation score, in which case you just EXTREMELY changed which nations can attack which

[3] - nukes should ALWAYS be a "last ditch weapon", and the change to nukes NOT beiging nations make nations who have them more likely to use them as a first strike weapon rather than doing as much damage as possible as their own nation is taken down

[4] - making new nukes "invulnerable" is also biased against all other military units... I can build as many tanks, planes ships and soldiers as i want and someone can decimate them to 0 in a few attacks. if you grant immunity to new nukes, you NEED to also grant immunity to new soldiers, new tanks, new planes and new ships