New headquarters for NK

Haylz

gSz4ZOb.png<- NK "Nuclear Defense Force" logo 

nEafd1E.png <- Settlement Defense Front Logo/Flag

l0HlusahkuyrXR77a.gif

/me has controlled NK every since InGen and we are just spreading SetDef through satellite alliances. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 6

l0HlusahkuyrXR77a.gif

/me has controlled NK every since InGen and we are just spreading SetDef through satellite alliances.

I thought we were supposed to keep our secret treaty secret? We almost had the world convinced you were retiring. WTF?

• Upvote 2

I do like ZB forums (tops SMF & that bollocks called enjin), perfect so long as you never need to get in contact with the Zathyus staff

Edited by James XVI

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

l0HlusahkuyrXR77a.gif

First, that is not even the logo...that is simply a forum button/indicator for the forum boards.

Secondly...who can keep up with all the alliances you make that you then leave to start new alliances...I'm not sure you know how to stay in one alliance.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

First, that is not even the logo...that is simply a forum button/indicator for the forum boards.

Secondly...who can keep up with all the alliances you make that you then leave to start new alliances...I'm not sure you know how to stay in one alliance.

Like I continue to tell all the people that are little shits like yourself.

ESA

InGen

ESA/SetDef

One merged to create vanguard.

One rebranded to make (omg) NK

One is the alliance in currently in.

There are hell of a lot more people in this community that have created multiple alliances within the same week/month. At least mine led somewhere OR have the core membership still within the original alliance ID.

Unsure if you know the relationship between Ape and I, but we go pretty far back.

Next time - come back with a step stool so you can reach the big boy table.

• Upvote 1

ESA

InGen

ESA/SetDef

There are hell of a lot more people in this community that have created multiple alliances within the same week/month. At least mine led somewhere OR have the core membership still within the original alliance ID.

Unsure if you know the relationship between Ape and I, but we go pretty far back.

Sounds like I touched a nerve. So there must be some truth to what I said or you wouldn't have gotten so offended. So why you mad bro? If you can't take criticism like a big boy then best step out of the school yard. Don't come here dishing it if you can't take it.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Sounds like I touched a nerve. So there must be some truth to what I said or you wouldn't have gotten so offended. So why you mad bro? If you can't take criticism like a big boy then best step out of the school yard. Don't come here dishing it if you can't take it.

You're a funny guy. Someone offered up actually facts and all you can come back with is the 'butt hurt' 'why you mad bro? ' card?

You didn't offer criticism. You offered an uneducated response to an obvious joke between 2 previous alliance mates that have continued to joke/play with each other since we went separate ways back in InGen. You, misread the room and made an ass of yourself.

I apologize if you cannot understand factual responses nor can you respond in kind. The fact that you represent this as a school yard and you want me to leave simply reinforced my previous statement of - you're a child - and you forgot your step stool once again.

Kisses

• Upvote 1

Who are the kisses for? Don't get me wrong I like it when my side chick tries to take the crown, but eugene a bro and they come before hoes. So beat it hoe.

Max we will always be tight. As tight as you want. Tag you're it.

• Upvote 1

ESA

InGen

ESA/SetDef

How is warhammer themed alliance going mad?
  • Upvote 1

ESA

InGen

ESA/SetDef

Damn and i thought i was apart of that core membership thingy.

l9ior4.jpg

• Upvote 1